- 1 -

[Your POV]

It's been a week since my boyfriend, Jungkook, haven't talked to me. My birthday will be in 2 days and I wouldn't like it if he's not around in my special day.

I kept on texting him many times but I never got a reply. Even a single reply.

I felt lonely so I tried contacting my friend, Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung" my voice sounded really unhappy. "Hey what's wrong? Would you like to hang out in my house? We can play some video games!" he said cheerfully.

To be honest, Taehyung is that one friend who would make me happy even a little bit no matter how sad I am, so I consider myself lucky to have him.

"Can I?" I asked him back. "Sure! Come over, NOW! I'm preparing our favorite video game!" and then he hang up.

I wore a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and wore my sneakers and prepared myself. I was really happy that I will lessen my anxiety over Jungkook even a little bit.

[Taehyung POV]

When Y/N called, I already knew that she was lonely. I don't want to see her sad and anxious about her boyfriend, but I know that the anxiety she's experiencing will fade on her birthday. I'm so sure of that.

Jungkook once approached me and told me about his plan on Y/N's birthday. I will serve as her happiness pill in these days so that her anxiety will fade even a little. Jungkook is a good boyfriend, really. I wish I was his.

Just kidding.

I heard a knock on my door and I'm pretty sure it's Y/N.

And it was really her.

"Hi Taehyung" I could still see the sadness in her face. "Hey Y/N! C'mon don't be sad. Get in"

We sat on the couch and I already did set-up the game, so we could start playing.

"So, do you have any problems? What's making you sad?" I 'curiously' asked.

Tears started to form in Y/N's eyes. I really pity her, but at the same time I wanna laugh because there's nothing she should cry about. I'm so rude.

"Jungkook seems to be ignoring me" she sobbed. "What have I done? I'm too shy to meet him. And my birthday is in two days."

"Jungkook is probably just busy doing 'something'. Don't worry Y/N, Jungkook will contact you anytime." I tried to cheer her up.

"Thanks" finally, a little change in her mood.

We played games for 5 hours and now Y/N went home.

"She's gone"

Jungkook came out of the large empty trash bin.

"Are you sure you cleaned it well before letting me hide in it, hyung?" Jungkook said, obviously disgusted.

"Yes I did, maybe." Jungkook hit me softly.

"Ow! You should thank me that I'm helping you out in this" I crossed my arms.

"Well, you really should. You're Y/N's bestfriend. There's a reason for you to help me out."

Jungkook and I discussed our plans for Y/N' birthday. We are going to create a new cellphone number to anonymously contact Y/N.

[Your POV]

One day later..

I woke up with a sad face.

I looked at my alarm and it's already 10 am.

"My birthday's tomorrow" I sighed. "Jungkook is not contacting me yet." I sighed again.