- 5 -

Note:
Y/F/N - Your friend's name [female]

- - - - - - - - -

Your school is just like the typical highschools that is surrounded with popular people, bullies, nerds, students who flirt, and a lot more.

You are not a part of any that was mentioned.

You are a part of the normal students. Normal students are the students who would rarely get into rumors and drama, which made you happy since there's a less chance that you'll get into issues.

Popular people in the campus are usually the ones who are playgirls/playboys. They attract a lot of students, most especially those who flirt around, but those who encounter the popular students will most likely end up getting hurt. Popular students just use those other students who assumes that they'll like them back.

Unfortunately, a popular guy started approaching you often

...named Jeon Jungkook.

You don't really like any of the popular guys in the campus, but you find this guy somehow attractive.

Jungkook was a childhood friend of yours, but you broke the friendship once you knew that he's a part of the popular guys.

You really liked him, but you assumed that he's just like the typical popular guys who use girls.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, Y/N!" Your friend, Y/F/N, called you from behind.

"What?" You turned your back to see your friend sitting on a bench, gesturing you to come and approach her.

You approached her and sat with her at the bench.

"Hey," she leaned closer to your ear to whisper something. "I heard Jungkook and you had been hanging out lately..."

You gave her a confused look that made her laugh.

"Stop acting like you don't know, Y/N. Are you guys... dating?" She raised her eyebrows.

"What? No we're not!" You rolled your eyes and made it obvious for your friend to notice.

"Tch, whatever. Anyway I just would like to tell you that you look cute together. When I saw the two of you together, I was squealing so much. The people around me confusingly looked at me and they followed my gaze, and guess what? They did the same thing!" Your friend cheered infront of you.

"I really admire your jokes, Y/F/N. They're really funny." You applauded at your friend.

"For f*cks sake Y/N, I'm not kidding! If Jungkook really dates you I swear to god I won't be able to handle it!" Y/F/N smiled widely at you.

"Weirdo.." You thought.

"Don't you even find him attractive? He is, isn't he?" Y/F/N asked you.

"Yeah.."

"Ha! See! I knew i--"

"Yeah.. maybe not." You stood up from the bench and walked away from your friend.

"Hey Y/N!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"You look cute together blah blah.." You murmured while walking around the hallway.

"Hey my little sweetheart Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice coming from behind which made you turn around.

Jeon Jungkook..

"What the hell?" You thought while having a disgusted expression visible on your face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He ran towards you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.