- 6 [Part Two] -

A/N: I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE CRAPPY ENDING. And as a sign of my apology, here's part two.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Jungkook!" You went near his body and placed his head on your lap for support. "What have I done?!" You started crying again.

Jungkook got hit by the truck as what you've seen, but what surprised you is there's no sign of any injury. You were still worried though.

The truck stopped infront of you and the driver quickly got off.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry.."

"Okay, just shut the f*ck up and bring us to the hospital!" You punched the front of the truck and asked for help carrying Jungkook.

You carefully placed Jungkook on the front seat, and you took the seat near the window.

You already reached the hospital and rushed inside. They placed him on the hospital bed and checked his condition.

"Jungkook, I love you. I'm so sorry.." You were crying so much, the tears were hitting Jungkook's skin. You kissed his forehead before letting go.

"Wait!" The truck driver went near Jungkook's body.

"Jung- what? What's his name again? Jungcook? Jungcock?"

"It's Jungkook." You rolled your eyes at the driver.

"Oh, Jungkook. I'm very sorry for what I have done, I hope you'll get better soon."

The nurses entered the emergency room, leaving the truck driver and you outside. The two of you sat on the vacant seats.

"Dang it!" you murmured.

"Hey, I'm truly sorry I didn't mean it!" The truck driver apologized once again.

"Hah, I'm guessing Jungkook was shouting my name for me to watch out but of course I can't hear since my earphones are plugged but your windows are f*cking down! Don't tell me any reason for you to be sorry about it." You rolled your eyes.

"Wait, I didn't even see any visible injury on him." The truck driver looked at you.

"Yes, I saw that too. But he looks like he got hit by your truck!"

"Can I say no? Because I didn't even hear a bump on my truck or any sound related to getting hit by a truck." What the truck driver said made you wonder.

"Well that sounds creep--

"HAHAHAHA!" A loud noise came from the door of the emergency room.

"J-jungkook? Is that you?" You stood up from your seat but you were a bit terrified to approach him.

"I can't believe you guys believed and the nurses believed something's wrong with me!" Jungkook bent over holding his stomach from laughing so hard.

The truck driver and you didn't know what to say.

"H-h-how?!"

"When I pushed you to the side, I pretended to fall off and I closed my eyes. That's how amazing I am." Jungkook was smiling like an idiot.

"And you even made that a joke?! I was so worried about you! Why do you make me worry so much all the time?!" You started crying again.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N..." Jungkook approached you and hugged you tightly, but you decided not to shove his arms off you.

"Forgive me already, please." Jungkook added, hugging you tighter this time.

You didn't hesitate to hug him back, forgetting all the things he had done to you.

"Jungkook, please don't do it again, please." You buried your face on his chest, still crying.

"I love you so much, Jungkook-ah." You pecked his lips softly.

"I love you so much too, Y/N. I'll treat you better this time."

- - - - - - - - - -

"I feel bad for acting along to that guy, ugh. I knew he was pretending from the very start." The truck driver said, starting the engine of his truck.

- - - - - - - - - -

I was supposed to create a plot twist but I had a hard time forming it.
[ Sorry ]

Thank you for the continuous support :)
love u ~