- 10 -

Note: Most of the italicized words are Y/N's thoughts.

––––––––––

Your mother planned for this day. She was going to bring you somewhere. That somewhere which you didn't know. All she said was:

You'll be meeting a really awesome guy today.

She mentioned the name of the so-called "awesome guy" to you.

Jungkook.

Jungkook..? you quietly muttered.

"Yes, his name is Jungkook." Your mother spoke softly while leading you to the car. "I'm sure you'll like the guy."

Really? Am I really gonna like that guy? You thought. Your mother started the engine and sped up. You were still wondering. Your mother never really brought up the idea of you meeting a guy but this time, she's leading you to one.

"How'd you know?" You asked. "I haven't even s̶e̶e̶n̶  heard him speak or get to know him."

"Don't be like that. I said he's a nice guy. I don't simply describe a person nice unless I'm being serious. He's definitely great, I swear."

You did not answer back any further, just shutting up. You were sure your mother's plans for you were all for the sake of the good, which made you just remain calm and wait for whatever's gonna happen.

Soon, the car stopped already. You opened your car door and your mother was eventually waiting for you outside. She held your hand, and led you to where the destination of that Jungkook is.

As soon as you felt a different breeze touch your skin, the tense on your body faded away; the atmosphere seemed so relaxing, you thought.

It seems like a place of reflection? I don't know. But this place simply screams relaxation. It made me feel relaxed. What is this Jungkook guy doing around this place? Or wait, is this even his place? Maybe he just borrowed th–

Your thoughts were suddenly cut when a new scent tingled your nose. It smelled good too. It's like being in a garden filled with flowers even if there's total darkness despite the idea of it. Beautiful. Just beautiful. You thought.

"Hi." You heard a male voice.

This must be Jungkook.

"H-hey." You slightly stuttered, trying to form a smile on your face.

You suddenly felt a warm and soft hand grab yours and another hand was placed on top of your hand, locking it in between his.

"It's a good thing seeing you today, sweetheart."

You felt heat rising up from your cheeks, suddenly looking down because of embarrassment.

"T-thank you. You're such a s-sweetheart yourself, too." You were trying to hide the wide smile that was about to appear on your face, but you failed.

"Cutie." He pinched your cheeks. "You may leave her to me now, ma'm. I'll be taking care of Y/N for you, don't worry."

You felt a soft peck on your cheek.

"I'll see you later, honey. Enjoy."

You heard footsteps getting farther and farther and soon, it was gone.

Anxiety suddenly crept up onto your nerves.

What if this guy is actually a psycho, considering the fact that he called me sweetheart at the first meeting?

...mom won't entrust me to someone like that.

You just shook the thoughts away and soon, you were being dragged somewhere.

You just submitted and let yourself get dragged away. You suddenly felt things that seemed to be leaves tickling your lower legs. A small giggle escaped your lips, earning a soft giggle from the other as well.

"You're really cute, don't you know?" You heard Jungkook's calm voice.

"Stop it, will you?" You slightly pouted, showing that you are annoyed by his flirty acts.

"Okay, okay."

––––––––––

"The skies are so beautiful, they're so blue today– yet you might be thinking blue is such a sad color. Well, yes, it is, but it's still beautiful anyway. After all, no matter what emotion a color portrays, it gives life to everything. The clouds are ivory white, it's so beautiful. I wish they were objects that we could jump on, or lay down on, y'know? Those type of dreamy things. The flowers are so beautiful too–

You heard him stand up. You wondered why, but you remained still and waited for him to come back. After a while, you sensed that he was back and suddenly, you felt fingers tucking your hair behind your ear, and felt a flower being tucked on there as well.

–they are so beautiful, and it added up to your beauty. But no matter how beautiful they are, they never defeated you."

He was being cheesy and flirty again. He was occasionally making you blush, but he was making you feel happy. Your mother's plan on bringing you here wasn't bad at all.

––––––––––

"Basically, everything in here is so beautiful. Everything. Especially you, yourself. You're so beautiful. As beautiful as all the things in nature combined. Or maybe even beyond that."

You smiled at his words again, and suddenly felt the urge to embrace him, and so you did.

You felt his body tense up, but not long after that, his body was relaxed again. And he was hugging you back.

"I hope you enjoyed, Y/N." You felt the enthusiasm in his voice, which made you feel happy.

"I did, thank you so much."

"Close your eyes."

You wondered why he asked you to do it, but you just did as what he had told you. Suddenly, you felt light pecks on both of your closed eyes, making you feel tingly.

"Let's meet each other again next time?"

"Oh, sure thing." You gave him a genuine smile.

"Okay then, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

It wasn't a bad day. Definitely not, now that I had been given the reason to feel the urge to see..

...Jungkook.

I'll be seeing you someday.

––––––––––

A late update again.

School work. School work. School work.

Just some tiring sh*t, everyone.

I was planning on doing double updates, since I asked you guys before if you wanted Angst or Fluff.

I just decided to make both to be fair to you guys :)

Please just anticipate. I'll try my best to update ASAP.

- btseuwii
xoxo

––––––––––