- 9 -

––––––––––

He's just probably at your back. He's probably just around the corner. He's probably just right beside you without you realizing. But one thing you're sure of is that...

..he's indirectly in your locker.

Must be a weird thought isn't it? Or maybe you already get the point..

Yes, a guy puts notes on your locker everyday. Notes that contain admiration, affection, and most importantly, love.

You felt something from the words that were written on the notes. The person didn't make use of any extraordinary words to express how he feels, but the feelings it brought to you were extraordinary.

They weren't the type that is too cheesy, nor too sweet. The notes are just, simply amazing, you thought.

You never knew who the person was, it has been a mystery for such a long time. And you can't just wait to know who the person was. Was he someone you knew? Someone you are probably close to? Or is it just a random dude admiring you?

You thought of a way to discover who he is, and that's by going to school early the next day.

––––––––––

You arrived at 5:00 am. Way too early indeed. You felt like hitting the jackpot, the note wasn't there yet.

There were less than 10 people in the school campus, estimating by the number of people you have already seen while walking through the school halls.

Hours passed by, and you were expecting that you'll be able to catch the person, but nobody placed a note until the bell rang.

The person still remained as a mystery. Another idea popped in your mind, and that is to stay in school for the rest of the day.

––––––––––

You stayed in an unnoticeable area, taking glances at your locker.

As you took another peek, you heard a barely hearable gasp. You looked up and see a guy, holding a mop.

Probably a janitor, you thought.

The guy suddenly takes something out from his pocket. A paper and a pen. He suddenly writes something and gives you the paper.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing here?" written on the note.

"Can't you just speak? Anyway, before I answer your question, since you're a janitor here, have you seen any guy putting notes on my locker?" you asked, while pointing towards your locker.

You suddenly saw tension on the guy's body, while he slowly took another piece of paper from his pocket. You were still wondering why he wasn't talking.

You looked at him, seeing him look like he was still hesitating on giving you the note. After a while, he slowly gave you the note and dragged himself away from where you were as fast as he can.

"No, I haven't."

––––––––––

The day after came, and like usual, you were expecting a note.

But there wasn't any.

You wondered why, you thought of many possible reasons why.

It's been 3 days since the last note you received. You even remembered what the last note said:

"Stay where you are. I want to see your face, smiling at all these notes you receive. I love you :)"

Here I am, waiting for your notes. But where are you? I thought you wanted to see my face? , you thought.