- 15 -

A/N: I'm seriously having lack of ideas ASDFGHJKL so I apologize for a quite late update again (even though rn I have more time to update T-T)

----------

It was a normal day, really. No occasions, no special events, just nothing. It would simply be another regular day in your life wherein you would brush your teeth, wash up, eat, watch TV, listen to music, take short naps, spend time lurking around social media sites.

You were all alone at home. Most TV channels were showing those crappy TV shows again. There wasn't too much to view.

You sighed, turning off the television and just went up and down the stairs. Yes, that day was THAT sh*tty. It was boring. Empty.

One thing's for sure could make your day a little bit brighter, and you were thankful it came up to your mind.

Food delivery.

You walked towards the telephone and stood silently, thinking of what food to order.

"I've had enough of fast food," you said, scratching your head a bit.

Burger King? you thought, holding up the phone to your ear and dragging your finger to the keypad.

That's fast food you dummy.

You sighed, returning the phone back to its place.

You decided to just sit on the couch and have some toast when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Who could that be?

You went to open the door, surprised when you saw a delivery boy. A burger king delivery boy, actually.

"Good day, here's your delivery, miss.. uhh, I don't know how to pronounce the name, I'm so sorry," said delivery boy scratched his nape, slightly looking down.

Cute.

Hell no, Y/N.

"Uhh," it was a bit hard for you to tell him that you didn't order anything, since the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

"So..," he looked up and was looking a bit confused.

"Oh, sorry," you took a breath before speaking again. "I didn't order anything..."

"Oh," his eyes went wide, and you just can't deny it, his eyes were so beautiful. It literally seemed like they had actual sparkles in them. "Oh my god," he covered his mouth with his other free hand, then checked the receipt inside the paper bag, then looked down and giggled.

He. Freaking. Giggled.

And you swore you didn't internally coo.

"I'm so sorry, I'm actually supposed to deliver this to the house across yours," he let out a laugh again. "Sorry for the inconvenience, I better go now," he was about to walk away then stopped to turn back at you again.

"Please, uhm, have a nice day!" He gave you a smile and walked quickly towards his motorcycle.

"Cute," you mumbled, but you meant it so much that it actually sounded louder than just a mumble.

And you hoped he didn't hear it,

but when the next day came, you didn't expect to wake up to a series of doorbells, seeing a burger king delivery right infront of the door, with a name and phone number attached to it.

' Hey, it's your cute delivery boy. Have some burger king for breakfast! Call me if you want more, or perhaps, for other reasons..? xxx-xxxx-xxxx

- Jeon Jungkook <3 '

but he actually heard it.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for the 65k+ reads everyone!

This chapter is shorter compared to the other chapters, the shortest, probably.

But I hope you liked it even a little bit, lmao.

Please stay healthy and be happy everyone!

Take care 💜
xoxo

- btseuwii