- 8 -

A/N: Sorry for not updating for quite a long time, I was really busy with some school work and I really had to work and focus on those first.

----------

Jungkook and You have been in a relationship for almost half a year now. He never got to introduce you to his family, or have brought you to his home either.

"Jungkook, don't you think we should already tell your parents about our relationship?" You went and sat beside Jungkook who was sitting on your couch, watching TV.

"You think so?" He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, making you lean on his.

"Yeah, I guess? We're not supposed to hide this for a long time," you looked at him the straight at the eye. "right?" you added.

"Okay then," he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to your room. "we'll go tomorrow. Now let's go to sleep."

You were surprised at how he planned it out quickly and were about to speak but he stopped you by giving you a gentle peck and quickly laid down on the bed, closing his eyes.

You sighed.

"Tomorrow? That quick?" You thought.

----------

The day after came, and as you woke up, you quickly took a bath and dressed up, followed by Jungkook.

Both of you quickly prepared. You were wearing a simple outfit: a plain white tee and a denim jacket, denim jeans, and a plain white converse. Jungkook and you both had a problem with the shoes, Jungkook insisting on both of you wearing Timberland's.

After preparing, the two of you immediately left and went to Jungkook's house not so far away.

It was a very quiet ride, most probably because of nervousness. You were afraid that his parents won't accept you. You did a lot of things to distract yourself: consistently pressing the switch to put the windows down, playing with the air conditioner, and turning on the radio but it turns out that the song being played was something you hate.

"Ugh." You mumbled.

Jungkook, constantly looking at you at times that he could, noticed how nervous you are and suddenly held your hand to calm you down which worked even a little.

"Don't worry," He gave you a reassuring smile. "everything will be okay."

You just slightly nodded and believed him.

----------

A few moments later both of you arrived at his house. He quickly got off the car and opened the door for you. You just sat on your seat, not making a single move.

"Hey," Jungkook rested a hand on your shoulder. "I told you, everything will be alright. Just believe me, okay?"

You just nodded but still didn't move.

"Do you still want me to carry you inside?"

You felt like wanting to be carried by Jungkook but the idea of his parents seeing you being carried by him made you think otherwise.

"Oh no, thanks. Your parents might think I'm dependent on you." You quickly moved and got off the car.

Jungkook just chuckled and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Don't think that way."

Both of you walked towards the door and rang the doorbell. You still felt nervous but Jungkook's arm being wrapped around your shoulder made you feel okay.

The door suddenly opened, revealing both Jungkook's mom and dad. You did not hesitate to greet them as soon as they looked at you.

"G-good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon."