- 2 -

(Winter, 2015)

You have been walking around the park for 30 minutes now. This park made you remember something. It's a park where you found someone you like. It's been a while since you saw him, and you hoped that you'll see him again. You saw a coffee shop near the park and decided to have a drink first.

As you entered the coffee shop, you bumped into someone, and worst, his coffee spilled on your clothes.

[Jungkook's P.O.V.]

I was about to get out of the coffee shop when I suddenly bumped into someone, and my coffee SPILLED ON HER!

"Shit! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me." I bowed and apologized.

She suddenly sniffed her clothes without replying to me. I gave her a confused look.

"Hmmm.. caramel macchiato..? Caramel macchiato!" She suddenly cheered and clapped.

I don't know what to feel, I thought she would be angry or something.. but she looks cute right now.

I just smiled at her and then we made eye contact. She looked at me straight into my eyes and I gulped. Damn, she's pretty.

Her mood suddenly changed and now I'm scared.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU SPILL COFFEE ON MY CLOTHES! Now you buy me a caramel macchiato too if you want me to forgive you!"

All the people stared at us and just gave 0 fks. I don't know what to do anymore. I just wanted to escape this situation.

"I'm truly sorry, but I already have to go. Please forgive me. See you next time." I just waved my hand and walked away.

But she grabbed my wrist, and brought me back infront of her.

She suddenly kissed me. Shit! Why is she kissing me? Is she a psycho? What will I do? Why do I appear as the weak one in this situation?! I'm a guy. I'm supposed to be doing something.

I tried to push her away, but instead, she wrapped her arms around my neck, tightly. She suddenly pulled away.

"Buy me a caramel macchiato, then I'll stop kissing you."

It took me a while to reply. So she kissed me again. I don't know why, but I'm enjoying it a lot. But no, this is not right. People are already grabbing their cellphones and cameras to take a picture of us.

"Fine. I'm buying you the caramel macchiato." I just sighed.

Her mood suddenly changed again. She cheered and clapped her hands even more. Does she have a disorder or what?

I saw her seating on one of the chairs waiting for the caramel macchiato.

She's really pretty, seriously, and she resembles someone I think I have seen before. I should ask her name before I go later. I'll get her contact too. I took the order and sat beside her.

"Here" I handed her the caramel macchiato.

"Thanks, and I forgive you already. But stay with me for a while first" she just smiled at me. Shit! She's so pretty. This thought of her being so pretty has been staying in my head for a while. Am I liking her?

"U-uhm.. no problem" I just smiled back.

[Author P.O.V.]

"U-uhm.. no problem" he smiled back at you, and he's blushing.

He's been acting like this towards you for a while now. He's reminding you of someone, and he resembles the person you liked before, Jeon Jungkook. It seems like it's really him. Why is he still acting like a girl? HAHAHAHA. K.