- 4 -

- - - - - - - - - -

"Wake up, Jungkook." You gently whispered.

Jungkook buried his face on his pillow and lowly groaned in the process of waking up.

"I don't want to get up yet. Give me a few minutes. I'll follow you downstairs, promise." Jungkook said, facing the opposite direction.

You let out a sigh. "Alright..."

You walked out of the room to go downstairs and prepare breakfast for the two of you, actually knowing that it will take him a long time to go down and you'll just see him asleep when you get back to the room.

You cooked four pancakes, two for you and two for Jungkook. You carefully transferred them into two plates and placed them on the table.

Jungkook hasn't come down yet, like what you expected.

You went upstairs and entered the room, seeing him peacefully sleep.

You approached him and stared at his angelic face, admiring his facial features.

"How can you always look this good?" You thought as you leaned in closer to his face.

You were about to plant a gentle peck on his lips when you suddenly felt a hand grab your wrist. You looked at your arm seeing Jungkook tightly holding your wrist.

You looked back to his face, seeing him staring deeply into your eyes.

You slightly looked away to hide your face that was blushing from the act.

Jungkook suddenly dragged you to the bed and wrapped you tightly with his arms and with the blanket.

"Hey--"

"Cuddle before breakfast, pleaseee~" He said with a cheeky grin.

The recent act made you even blush harder, making you bury your face on his chest.

"Later. Let's eat breakfast first." But deep inside, you really would like to cuddle with him at that moment.

"Come on.." He gently pecked your lips and pouted, begging you to cuddle with him first.

You couldn't resist his cuteness, making you give him what he wants.

"Thanks a bunch, honey! Love youu~" Jungkook once again pecked your lips and wrapped his arms tighter around you.

"I can't breathe, Jungkook.." I slightly grinned.

"Oops, sorry.." He cheekily grinned at you again and grabbed the blanket, covering the two of you underneath.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nothing explicit happens :]

You may imagine the rest of the things that happens next...

- - - - - - - - - -

"Jungkook, I'm already hungry.." You murmured.

"Okay, okay.." Jungkook quickly stood up, making you wonder how he managed to stand up so quickly from bed.

You watched him as he went to your side and he suddenly carried you in his arms.

"Hey--"

He suddenly kissed your lips to shut you up and brought downstairs to the dining table.

The two of you fed each other as you ate.

- - - - - - - - - -

This chapter is so short sorry :(
I also apologize for the late update.
I'm also sorry for any grammatical errors.
↑ I have major issues with SVA xD ↑

Thank you for the support and please continue supporting my story. I'll write as many chapters as I could for you guys!

Pm me about what you think about the story.
[ Comments & Suggestions ]
It will help me out a lot!

Thanks again!