- 13 -

A/N: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you guys hanging on an angsty chapter for that long. I'm just really stressed with school weeks after the recent chapter was released. Here's an update for you guys 💜

- - - - - - - - - -

[Your POV]

I hear my alarm beeping, 10 times, I've counted, before I actually got up.

"Rise and shine to my dear, beloved self," I say.

I walk towards my bathroom and stared at the mirror for a couple of minutes, admiring my own beauty, I guess?

I smiled to myself, but then recognizing how horrible and terrifying I look made me divert my attention to my toothbrush, and thought, "Maybe I should brush my teeth not to terrify myself because of my bad breath as well." And so I did.

After fixing myself, I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

On my own.

[3rd Person's POV]

It has always been like this, days after days of being alone wherever you went.

You let out a sigh.

"How boring," you forcefully ate the entire bread that you were eating and took a glass of water to make it more moist and to be easier for you to consume.

"All done."

- - - - - - - - - -

After a moment of contemplating on what you'll do, you've decided to take a walk outside.

You grabbed your coat to prevent yourself from freezing, it was very cold.

As you opened the door, the cold breeze immediately slapped you.

You blew into the air to warm yourself up and placed your hands inside your pockets while taking penguin steps and trying to get farther away from the warmth your home provides you.

As you were walking farther, you realized something.

You forgot to close the door.

"What the actual f*cking kind of stupidity am I performing right now?" you thought.

You walked back towards your house in a faster pace when suddenly,

*THUD*

you fell, apparently.

"Sh*t," you cursed. It was so hard for you to get up. Although you didn't obtain any injury or something, it felt like you did.

You looked towards the road if there's any person who saw you, well thankfully there wasn't. But at the same time you wished there was, since no one was going to help you at the moment.

Some people were already looking towards your direction, but they're not giving a single f*ck at all.

You wanted to scream for help but you couldn't, it's kinda too embarrassing to explain the situation you got into if ever someone asks you.

You were about to get up when suddenly, a surprising noise came from the opposite direction from where you were facing which made you twist your body and lay back.

"Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, hey–!"

You cut the dude's bullsh*t by kicking his leg with all the strength you had.

"Ow! What the hell!" he exclaimed.

"Can't you see I'm struggling here? Then you even had to sing a Christmas carol infront of me? Such disrespect," you huffed.