- Author's Note -

I'm here to just share about Jonghyun's death.

The moment I saw the news, I was totally speechless. I didn't know how to react, what to feel, what to think about, what to say.

I was still denying it, even if everything that showed up in my timeline is about him; him being dead.

And for a moment, I stopped everything that I was doing and just stared at the words and read it again and again.

'#RIPJonghyun' 'You worked hard' 'We will miss you'

And that's when it struck me.

He's gone. He's definitely gone.

And I cried.

It's very hard to accept. I suddenly felt that maybe I should've done something back then so that this won't happen. It's very sad and devastating. But I hope that he's already resting in peace.

If anyone here is experiencing troubles in life and don't know how to handle these, or even if you simply feel sad, never be afraid to approach a person whom you think could talk to you and comfort you. I'd be willing to talk to you guys too, even if I'm not sure if I'm actually good at handling these kinds of things, but I'll try.

Please love yourself guys. Never think that nobody loves you. Because I do. And I appreciate you all.

Btw, I'm very sorry for not yet updating, but I promise that I will update as soon as possible. And thank you for the 30k+ reads. I appreciate it very much.

That's all.

~ btseuwii