- 7 -

- - - - - - - - - -

"Jungkookie!" You shouted, running quickly while being chased by the boy you consider as your bestfriend, Jungkook.

"I'm not yet tired, Y/N!" You slightly turned around and saw Jungkook sprinting faster.

"Catch me if you can!" You tried to ran faster again but slowed down a few moments after.

You rested for a while, holding onto your knees for support while slightly bending down.

After a while, you stood up again and were about to run when you suddenly felt arms wrapping around your figure.

"Well, I caught you!" Jungkook said, laughing which made you laugh as well.

"It's your turn to catch me now!" You saw Jungkook quickly running away as he finished his sentence.

"Ugh, I'm tired already!" You complained, trying to drag your feet towards the direction where Jungkook ran into.

"Okay, fine! Let's stop." Jungkook said, stopping infront of his house.

"So," Jungkook wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "wanna go inside?"

- - - - - - - - - - 

Jungkook offered a glass of water which you gladly accepted and sat beside you on the couch.

"Hey." Jungkook called your attention which made you face him.

"Hm?"

"You might find me weird asking you this but I never asked you this before so.."

He stopped for a while which made you raise a brow at him.

"It's okay. Go on."

"What's your dream? What do you aspire to be? How do you imagine your future like?" Him asking the multiple questions made you laugh.

"See, I'm weird." He looked down and pouted.

"No it's not that," you chuckled at his reaction. "I just find it funny that you're asking a lot of questions at the same time. And your questions are not weird."

"So to answer your questions.." you paused for a while to think.

"I want to be a [what you want to be] one day, but I'm actually not yet sure about that. We're just thirteen years old and our decisions could still change through the years, that's what my parents said."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. "Continue."

"We're gonna skip your second question since I already combined my answer to it with the first one. How I imagine my future, you ask? Nothing really special. Of course I'll be having a job. I'll just live my life happily, that's all. And let's say.. a family? I don't know anything about parenthood but I'd actually want to get married and have kids." You smiled at the thought.

"Well, that's great." Jungkook smiled back at you.

"What's with the questions by the way?" You asked.

"Nothing. I just asked out of curiosity and for us to have a topic to talk about." Jungkook stood up and placed the used glasses at the sink.

"Let me ask you the same questions, then."

Jungkook went back to you. "Hmm.."

"I want to be a singer one day, but I also dream to be someone else. I have many dreams but I'm not sure to which one I'll stick to."

"I think you can be all of those one day." You said. "But I'd actually like you to be a singer. That would be great! You'll be known for having a beautiful voice. And you got the looks!" You added, making Jungkook laugh.