- 11 -

Note:

Italicized words - thoughts

––––––––––

The sun rose up as early as 6 am. It was a perfect time just for you to wake up, you didn't know why, but you were able to get up from bed as soon as the sound of your alarm clock reached into your senses.

You quickly went to the bathroom. Took a bath. Dressed up. Prepared yourself.

You went downstairs to prepare your food: just bread and some jam, nothing special.

Indeed, it was such a good day. You decided to play some chill-type of music early in the morning, and apparently, you were matching the music with some small movements and gestures with some sways.

Realizing what you had been doing, you laughed at yourself.

I'm so idiotic.

––––––––––

You had classes that day, and still you were feeling giddy and cheerful. The school isn't that far away, just by simply walking to get there won't make you feel extremely tired. You passed by a park on the way to school, and for some reason you saw one of your classmates, Park Jimin, seeming to have his relaxation moment while leaning on a tree. Park Jimin in a park, haha funny.

You checked on the time, and the classes were about to start. You decided to take Jimin with you, just because of the good classmate you are.

You went beside the boy and leaned closer to the side of his face. You were planning on waking him up by blowing some air into his ear but as soon as you were about to do so, someone suddenly shouted which caught your attention.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

You turned to where the shout came from and

Wow.

Handsome. Beautiful. Flawless. Amazing. Wonderful. Majestic. Pretty. Fantastic. Elegant. Lovely. Gorgeous. Charming. Appealing.

Wow. Just wow.

He looks too good. you thought.

You were too lost in his beauty and you didn't realize that he had already repeated the question he was asking you.

"Aren't you going to answer my question? What are you doing to my boyfriend?"

wAIT –WHAT?!

"Your what?! Boyfriend?" Damn, snatched too early. you thought.

"You're not paying attention. I said bestfriend, not boyfriend."

Oh.

Phew.

"W-well.. um.. I was about to wake him up since we're classmates and I checked on the time and classes were about to start so.." You stopped there and paused for a while before awkwardly chuckling.

"You look like you were about to kiss him though, but okay. Take him with you. See you around." He plainly said, walking away and heading towards the school.

You stared at him walk away until the tiniest bit of his figure disappeared.

"I know he's beautiful, but don't stare at him too much."

You jumped at the voice behind you and as you turned around, a smug face was plastered on the male's face.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook, if you wanna know." he added.

"F*ck off. Now let's just go to school."

––––––––––

Surprisingly, school hours have ended too quickly. All there is left for you to do is to go home. And of course, have fun on your own.