- 12 -

Note:
Italicized words WITH quotation marks - Jungkook's dialogues     ( "sample" )

––––––––––

"Good morning," you greeted with a smile.

It was another day. Nothing much to do, but at the same time, you felt like there were a lot of things to do. Basically, you didn't know what to do.

You looked once again at your lover, oh so beautiful and handsome lover, and realized that even the tiniest glimpse of him could already make you fall for the guy. Actually, you realize it everyday, every single morning waking up next to him.

Nobody's perfect, people say. And so if that's the case, how could this man be so imperfectly perfect? His flaws and imperfections make up the perfect him, and it just confuses you a lot.

Oh, how lucky I am to have this guy. You thought.

"I love you, Jungkook,"

You kissed him and hugged him closer to you, hearing a faint reply.

"Me too,"

"So much, and more than you'd ever know."

The response made your smile grow wider, making you tighten the hug.

The unrealistic warmth was unrealistically felt so much, and you loved the feeling. It was a feeling of an empty warmth. A very unexplainable empty warmth. And you never intent to face the reality of it.

"I don't know what to do. Should we go out?" you whispered.

"Of course we can," you sensed the enthusiasm in Jungkook's voice. "but where should we go?"

"I don't know. Wherever our feet will lead us to." you let out a giggle.

After a few moments, you already stood up and started preparing yourself. You rummaged through your closet, and looked for something simple to wear.

Not too long after that, you were done and ready to go.

"So, let's go?"

"Let's go."

----------

"Y/N," you heard Jungkook's gentle voice calling you out which made you immediately turn your head towards his direction.

"Hm?" you hummed in reply.

"Can we go to the cemetery?" The question made you squint your eyes in confusion.

"Why? What for?" you curiously asked.

"Just to visit m–" he didn't finish his statement and just stared at you, sending you signals of what he was trying to say using his eyes.

"Okay. I get it."

----------

Soon, you reached your destination and visited the grave the two of you were heading toward to.

The two of you reached the spot, and stayed quiet for a long while.

The silence was so deafening. you thought.

After a few moments, you heard faint words from Jungkook, 6 painful words you wished you never heard from him.

"I miss your actual touches, Y/N."

Tears started to form in your eyes, and soon dropped on the land you were stepping on.

"Me too, Jungkook," you sobbed. "I miss your actual touches too."

You looked at the grave.

Jeon Jungkook
1997-2017

You sobbed even more louder. The tears were very uncontrollable. So many realizations struck you.

He's gone.

He's dead.

I'm living a LIE.

All my life, I've been thinking that Jungkook was there...

..but he wasn't.

All my life, I've been thinking that I was sleeping with Jungkook,

I was hugging Jungkook,

I was kissing his cheeks,

but I really wasn't.

The dark reality was finally faced.

"Y/N,"

I didn't respond and I stayed quiet but he still continued.

"Please don't cry. You know I hate it when I see you cry, right? I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I'm not able to stay with you, that I'm not able to actually hold you in my arms. Sorry if my presence in your life is simply in a picture frame. Sorry if I'm not there to actually take care of you. I'm very sorry, Y/N. I want you to look for someone to take care of you and to love you. Please do so, Y/N. I'll always look after you. I love you so much."

You felt a presence wrap an arm around you, and you just decided to melt at the contact. It did stay very long. Soon it started to rain and your clothes were already getting soaked. The presence wrapped around you suddenly faded, and it felt empty again, you thought.

"Please leave now, Y/N. I don't want you to get sick. Just always remember that I love you and I'll always look after you. Go now."

You just slightly nodded and let the time pass by for a bit.

You just looked up and smiled, trying to think on the positive side.

Jungkook is probably doing okay now.

Jungkook is already resting in peace.

He'll be looking after me.

And then you looked down and hugged yourself. Once again smiled. Soon your hands made their way to your tummy, and you gave it a light pat with a loving smile,

"Oh, how I wish you'd be able to meet your father..."

----------

Hello! <3

Thank you for the 25k+ reads! 🎉💕

Once again, I'm also thanking you all for reading this book especially those who vote, comment, and add this book to their reading lists!

I appreciate it very much.

I also apologize for the angsty concept of this chapter, but I hope atleast some of you guys still liked it lmao.

Ily all 💜

- btseuwii 💀