Chapter 11: Possession

The next morning, the girls got up and ready for the day. Rachel was just going to relax today, but Ella, she was going to give someone a little talk. But before they left the room, someone payed them a visit.
    "Rachel! Ella! It's me, Mr. Trevor. May I come in?" He asked after he knocked on their door.
    "Sure!" The duo responded.
    "Ella, this doesn't involve you, so could you please step out of the room."
    "Uh...sure?" Ella replied hesitantly.
    While she was standing in the hallway, Owen showed up.
    "Hey! Why are you in the hallway?" He asked.
    "Mr. Trevor needs to talk to Rachel about something." Ella replied.
    "Why don't we just listen in a little bit?" Owen said as he walked in the room.
    "Owen! No!" Ella shouted a she ran after him.
    "Ella! What did I tell you? Stay in the hall! Wait...actually...can you get the boys for me?" Mr. Trevor asked her.
    "Sure!" Ella stated as she left the room and went down the hall to find the boys.
    "So, she plans on talking to the boys? I think I can help with that..." Owen said as he ran down the hall to get Ella.
    "Ella!" Owen shouted as he ran right into her. Ella blacked out, but only for a minute, then she was back on her feet and on the mission to find the three.
    Finally, she found the boys in the cafeteria, and they spotted her finally.
    "Why hello Ms. Crazy!" Mason greeted.
    "Shut up!" She snapped back.
    "What are you doing here without your little protector?" Lucas mocked.
    "I wouldn't be talking if I were you Mr. 'I got a broken nose from a girl'."
    "Why are you here anyways?" Carter asked.
    "To get Mason and Lucas." Ella replied. The reason why she excluded Carter was because she need to have a little chat with him.
    "Why?" They asked.
    "Mr. Trevor needs you back in my room. It has to involve Rachel too."
    "Ok. We will be right back Carter!" Mason stated.
    "Make sure you don't turn crazy like her?" Lucas concluded.
    "Aren't you going with them?" Carter asked.
    "Mr. Trevor didn't want me to be in the room." She replied.
    "Well...I thought I might as well stay and..." She stopped as she pinned Carter against the wall.
    "Chat." She concluded.
    "What the hell are you doing, crazy?" Carter screamed.
    "Listen to me. Where you the one who was spying on me?" She asked.
    "Yes! Ok! It was me! Now please let me go, psycho!" Carter cried.
    "Not until you tell me everything you heard!" She said.
    "Get off me!"
    "Did you see him?"
    "No!"
    "Why were you spying on me?"
    "I don't know and I am sorry!"
    "Now I am going to let you go, and you don't tell anyone about this you hear?''
    "Ok! I promise! Let me go!"
    Then Ella let go of Carter. The she blacked out, and collapsed on the floor.
    "You're crazy!" Carter yelled as he fled the cafeteria.
    She woke up a few minutes later.
    "Uh..what happened? And why am I in the cafeteria on the floor?"
    "Oh I will tell you what happened." Owen stated, sitting on the table behind her.
    "You! What did you do this time?"
    "I just 'helped' you out! I am pretty sure those boys will never bother you again!"
    "How come I have no memory of what happened?"
    "That's what happens when you get possessed. People usually have no remembrance of what they did." Owen stated then laughed.
    "Wait what? Did I hurt anyone?"
    "No one...I think."
    "What did you make me do?" Ella asked.
    "You ask way too many questions." Owen concluded as he disappeared.
    Frantically, Ella got up and ran back to her room.
She saw that Mason and Lucas were still in the room with Rachel and Mr. Trevor. She wanted to find out where Carter went and if he was okay. Wait... why should she be worried about him? She never cared for him, or did she?
    "Now Rachel, you have to apologize." Mr. Trevor stated.
    "No I don't! I was doing the right thing!" Rachel protested.
    "By punching him in the face?" Mason asked.
    "By protecting my friend, stupid!" Rachel yelled back.
    "Well, you know you didn't have to do that!" Lucas exclaimed.
    "Ella can't defend herself!" Rachel replied.
    "You three! Stop! That is enough! I am sick of the fighting! The younger kids can behave better than you!" You guys make up!" Mr. Trevor shouted.
    "Sorry..." Rachel stated.
    "Sorry..." The boys replied.
    "Good. Now I am going to go back to my office. If any of you start fighting again, there will be serious consequences."
Mr. Trevor concluded as stood up and walked out of the room. As he left, Ella walked back in.
    "Hey there, crazy...uh where's Carter?" Lucas questioned.
    "I thought he came back here with you guys?"
    "No..." The three of them replied.
    "Great! Now one twin looks like he was in a gang fight and the other is MIA."