Chapter 3

Chapter 3

----------

The two weeks have been painfully long. I've been antsy the entire time, counting down the seconds till the plane lifts off and goes to Cali.

"NASH NASH OMG I CANT WAIT JUST ONE MORE DAY DUDE IM SO EXCITED!!!" I screamed into the phone.

"Geez babe, could you speak a little louder? I couldn't quite hear you." He joked on the other side. I smiled then began to jump up and down again. One. More. Friggen. Day.

"I am so nervous! what if no one likes me? What if they hate me? What if I mess up?" And just like that, my enthusiasm evaporated. I sat back on my bed, chewing on my pencil. I had written a list of things I needed for the trip. A trip I have never endured before.

"NO!! They will love you! Who doesn't?"

"Chole."

"Who cares about that biatch. You've got meh." Nash said in the most ratchet voice ever. I cracked up and then sighed.

"Why am I so nervous then?"

"I dunno. You tell me."

"What if your friends don't like me?"

"They will like you. If I like you, then they will. And if they start to get touchy, call me."

"Don't make me laugh! I'm not that pretty." I laughed.

"Rynn, don't say that. You are beautiful and don't change a damn thing. Not for me, not for anyone."

"Thanks. I have to go. You know, don't want to be tired for our trip."

"Yeah. Love you Rynn."

"Love you babes." I sighed into the phone, ending our call. I changed out of my jeans and brushed my teeth, washed my face, all that stuff.

The minute my head hit the pillow I was out.

***

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I reached for my alarm clock, but couldn't find it. I opened one eye groggily and slapped my alarm clock off the bedside table. It landed with a clang on my hard wood floor, and I was probably going to pay for that later.

Right now, I had a plane to catch. I slipped into my white lace skirt that hung from just above my hips, black silhouettes (to impress the dudes), a long strapless black bandeau that I tucked under the hem of my skirt, and slid a gold bracelet around my wrist.

I strutted to my bathroom and applied mascara, liquid eyeliner, and a soft orange-ish brown eye shadow to make me seem more awake. Of course, who could forget the bronzer? I added a light coat to my cheekbones, before snagging my suitcase and running downstairs.

My mom sat there, heating up some coffee. I grabbed an apple and headed in her direction. Wrapping my arms around her shoulders, I kissed her cheek.

"Bye mum. I'll miss you. Tell Jeremy I said bye and I love him." She nodded and I jogged out the door, the fastest I could in high heels. I walked to the Grier's front porch, and just before I was going to knock, Nash opened the door.

He looked me up and down, liking what he saw. I smirked, reminding him of our plan.

The other guys didn't think I knew or even liked Nash and Hayes, so I was going to be all over them on the first day, making them jealous. I laughed at this plan, Nash of course came up with it, but went along with it anyways.

"You look extravagant, Rynn." Hayes said, walking up behind him. I blushed and walked to their car, the boys following after me. Nash unlocked the van, and I heaved my suitcase into the trunk.

I ran to the passenger's door, and climbed in, locking the door. A few seconds after this, Hayes pounded on the door and laughed.

"You snooze, you lose!" I yelled through the window, laughing. Nash joined me in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Time to go!" He sang, and we all laughed, heading to the airport. I have never been this nervous.

***

Girls. Screaming. Everywhere. Thank god there was security. Some were holding signs saying things like 'We love you Hayes!' or 'Call me Nash♡'. It was cute, but the boys seemed unfazed. I saw a couple signs with my name on it.

Now there's something to think about. Some girls where even screaming my name. I guess I was their role model. That made me a little more nervous about screwing up. Gosh, I felt so uptight right now.

I leaned back into the uncomfortable seats that airports always had. Nash walked up to me and handed me a coffee. Just what I needed right now.

"Thanks."

"You nervous."

"That is a ridiculous question. Of course I am! And to top it all off, I get to be trapped with a bunch off hot guys, especially Taylor Caniff and Cameron Dallas, for a week with NO GIRLS!!"

"You think we're hot?"

"That's besides the point. There's going to be no girls, I presume?"

"I'm hot!"

"Yes, but are there any girls?" I asked, getting a little annoyed; Nash was ignoring my question. He turned to the crowd of girls behind us.

"YOU HEAR THAT GUYS? RYNN THINKS I'M HOT!" He yelled over the noise. I blushed and smacked his arm. The crowd went crazy. Nash laughed, turning to me and kissing me softly. I shoved him away and laughed.

"Time to leave guys, our flight's ready." Hayes said, walking up behind us. I rose and grabbed my suitcase, heading over to the gate. Nash caught up and grabbed hold of my hand, then wrapped his arm around me.

"Love ya little sis."

"Love ya big brother." I looked up at him, and smiled.

Cali, here I come.

----------

Three chapters in one day, you lucky butts.

Comment what y'all think! And don't forget to vote.

Love ya little duckies!

- Sydney