Chapter 5

Chapter 5

----------

"Hey, I'm going to go up to my room. I'm exhausted." I walked towards the elevator, Matt and Nash stepping into it before the doors could close. I sigh and rubbed my eyes. Nash pressed floor 4, my destination.

"So...Wassup?"

"Well, I'm tired and need sleep if that's what you mean, Matt." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. The elevator opened and I ran to my room, eager to jump in those comfy looking beds.

"Woah, Rynn! Wait up!" They boys called after me, but I was already in our room. I belly flopped onto one of the huge beds and sighed, happy that I wasn't moving at all. Nash and Matt finally caught up, and laughed when they saw me sprawled out.

"UGH. THIS FEELS SO GOOD."

"Yeah, well we still have to eat. You can't live on those tiny water bottles in the fridge."

"Maybe I could. Aren't you tired?" I turned my head towards Nash and he grinned at me.

"Actually, yeah. It's been a really long day." He chuckled, taking off his shirt and walking to one of the dressers. I watched with wide eyes.

"I think I need to go to rehab." I sighed, turning onto my stomach, attempting to get comfortable.

"For what?" Nash laughed, laying down beside me.

"I have this obsession with abs, and you're not helping my situation right now." I mumbled into my pillow, and he laughed.

"Time for dinner!" Hayes walked in, singing in the most obnoxious voice. I laughed into my pillow and then turned it into a fake sob. Hayes and Matt snickered at me and I moaned.

"But I don't wanna get up!" I rolled back onto my back, and petted Nash's abs. He smiled at my hand, and then I pushed against him to help me get up. Nash made a 'oomph' sound and I stood up, walking out the door to get me some dinner.

"Well? Let's go!" They all ran out to catch up with me. I looked back at Nash and giggled.

"Hon, I think you forgot something." He looked down and realized he had no shirt, so he ran back into our suite. I continued along the corridor and to the lobby, after exiting the elevator.

Dinner was pizza, which I enjoyed immensely and one day hope to marry. I felt like I was walking back and forth to my room too much so I stayed down in the lobby just in case I needed anything else. I ended up grabbing another slice before heading back up to my room.

I sat in solitaire until Cameron, Nash, Matt, Taylor, and Alx walked in.

"Jeez guys, is my room going to become the party room?"

"IT IS WHEN I'M HERE!" I turned around to see Brent strutting in. I giggled, watching him make his way over to the group of dudes that had collected no too long ago. Nash started to dance and I laughed. He looked up at me and winked, making me blush.

"Aww, look! Rynn's blushing!" Taylor cooed, making everyone turn to me. I hid my face, groaning at him.

"I don't like you Tay." I glared, joking with him.

"Shut up, you love me."

"Actually she loves me." Nash grinned.

"Dude, remember when you were face timing her and you said I love you? Well she didn't say it back, but she loves muah." Hayes said walking in with the rest of the guys, a hand on his hip and the other in the air. I laughed and ran towards him, jumping into his arms.