Chapter 7

Chapter 7

----------

"Hurry up!"

"Dude just take the picture!"

"She's waking up!"

"Oh my god that's cute."

I rubbed my eyes and they slowly opened. Carter, Brent, Aaron, and Matt were standing over me, each holding their phones, cameras pointed at me.

"What are you doing?" I groaned, my voice sounding huskier than expected. They looked innocently at me, sliding their phones back into their pockets. I glanced at the window, and it was dark.

"Nothing!" Carter said.

"What time is it?"

"About two in the morning." Aaron responded, glancing at the clock in the wall.

"Everyone get dafuq out. Goodbye." I mumbled, placing my head back onto Nash's chest. We often slept like this; me cuddled in top of him and his arms around me, as if they were holding me together. Nash was actually a very cute sleeper. I watched him slightly as he snored softly into his pillow. I wanted to kiss the tip of his nose but people were watching.

"I'm going to Alx's room to crash. Don't wanna interrupt the love goin on here." Carter exited the room, smirking. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to ignore them.

"He's going to post that picture of you and Nash everywhere hon." Brent laughed, patting my back. Whatever.

I could care less. It wouldn't be the first.

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door, ushering them out. Matt laughed, smacking my hand down. I recoiled into Nash's chest and buried my head into his neck.

"Come on guys, someone's cranky in the morning." Matt snickered, and they left.

***

I yawned, stretching and rolling off of Nash into the space beside him. I quickly rolled back onto Nash, who grunted from my weight. The space next to him was COLD.

"Hey!!" Nash breathed out, his voice a very sexy rasp. I smiled to myself as I jabbed a finger into his gut.

"Wake up bubby."

"What did you just call me?" He opened one eye and stared at me, making me laugh. I closed my eyes again as Nash rubbed circles into my back. I could sleep forever. Running a hair through his hair, I listened to Nash moan sloftly, making me giggle. Time to start this day.

"No come back baby!" Nash cried as I walked to the dresser. I ignore him and pulled out my white bow bandeau with high waisted shorts.

Rummaging through the bottom drawer, I pulled out my white converse. I scanned my outfit, loving every detail.

I walked to the bathroom, where I got changed, pulling my hair into a sloppy bun and doing my makeup. Dang I look good. I laughed at myself for being so vulgar. I strutted out of the bathroom, striking a pose.

"What do you think?"

"Gorgeous." Nash said, laying on his back, staring at the ceiling, not even looking at me. I jutted my hip out and pouted. I waved my hands in his direction, but he didn't even glance at me. Jerk.

I walked over to him and walked my two fingers up his bare chest to his shoulders, which I rubbed, massaging as he groaned and looked at me. His eyes went wide when he FINALLY saw what I was wearing.

"I...um - it...that is-" Nash stuttered and I laughed as he tripped over his words. I started to turn towards the door when Nash yanked me back to him. Still holding onto my wrist, he heaved himself off the bed and looked me straight in the eye.