Chapter 18

Hey guys. Happy Easter. Extra long chapter ahead. Enjoy. 😊
----
After the whole fight between Sky and the homecoming queen, Julia got one-week suspension. Sky needed stitches where the bitch pulled her out out. Everybody praised Sky for getting her suspended, and putting her in her place. Even Julia's friend put Sky on a pedestal. Despite her newfound fame, she was still the same old Sky, and we were still her best friends.

Because of the fight, and Principal Freeman suspending Queen Stark along with kicking her off the cheer squad, her extracurricular activity privileges were revoked. Her parents tried to jump start a a lawsuit against the school and Sky. The case against the school didn't hold up in court because immediate action was taken, and appropriate necessary punishments were granted. The case against Sky didn't work either because of the witnesses and video evidence showing Julia throwing the first punch, and pulling her hair out. The judge wanted to charge her with aggravated assault, but she got simple assault and two hundred hours community service. At that point, her parents withdrew her from school after her suspension was over, and enrolled her in a boarding school in Florida.

It's a good thing too because the spring formal is coming up, and someone else can be formal princess. Everybody's glad they won't have to hear Julia gloat about being homecoming queen and formal princess. Since they weren't being bought or threatened by Princess Stark, they nominated Sky because they felt she deserved it for getting rid of the bitch queen. Without her around, the quarterback didn't have anything to stop him from asking Jaylin to the dance. Even though the dance is a couple weeks away, he's taking her out to dinner since he likes her as more than a date to a stupid school dance. But first, we're going dress shopping.

"Obviously the twins are wearing purple.  Jay, pink or blue?" I asked.

"You should wear pink. That way the quarterback can be picked on for wearing a pink tie," Chelsea joked.

"I was gonna get a blue dress 'cause school colors."

"So, we got a blonde Jay with blue eyes, a blue dress, and blue shoes. Are you gonna dye your hair blue too?" I asked her.

"Well, she is my blonde twin. She just doesn't have brown roots."

"If Chelsea and Hazel are wearing purple, and Jay's wearing blue, I'm wearing pink," I announced.

"Purple, pink, blue, and yellow. That's a funny rainbow," Sky laughed.

I finally got my license and finally finished my car, so I drove the five of us to the dress shop, and Ash walked since he lives closer to the dress shop than the rest of us. We let Ash tag along, so we can get a male's perspective on our dresses. Plus he likes to shop just as much as the twins and Jaylin. I pulled into the parking lot, and Asher was already there with a soda in his hand. I guess he stopped for a drink on the way over.

"Looks good, Mag."

"Thanks. Three years of hard work paid off."

"Mag, can you move the seat so I can get out?" Sky asked.

"Yeah," I pressed the lever on the driver's seat, and it sprung forward.

"Have you decided what we're looking for?" Ash asked.

"Look for purple, yellow, pink, and blue," Hazel told him.

"Do you and Chelsea have to wear purple? Can't you wear a different color of the rainbow?"

"If we couldn't find a purple dress that we liked, we were gonna go with green," Chelsea said as she opened the store door.

"Do you have any preferences on a dress?"