9. Ernest

That's Ernest for ya, he has no tattoo and more muscle in the face.

"When you ran away, I thought I'd never see you again you know that?" Ernest pulled me in his arms as I hugged him also.

"No need to worry about me, I'm a big girl." I chuckle as they shake their heads and Coy comes running into my room. At first Dexter and Ernest start growling, making Coy edge back. But I usher him to come on, and they let him pass in front.

"I told you to stay, you were missed and I most definitely missed ya-."

"You knew she was running off?" Ernest barked causing Coy to recoil behind me.

"Yes, but I thought that she needed, ya know, some time alone to process things without negative energy. I'm sorry." I could feel him shaking behind me, Dexter and Ernest sigh.

"If you had good intentions."

"If not, then that'll suffer in major consequences-."

"I don't think that's necessary," I walk around Coy so that he isn't hiding behind me," You both know his true intentions, it's fine." I assure them as they nod, unsure.

Dexter tells me he's going off to check the house, Coy left to get out of the constant glares of the twins, now it's just Ernest and I. Ernest smiled as he sat down on the bed, patting a spot next to him excitedly. I smiled as I sat next to him, his arm going around my shoulder.

"Um...this is a little awkward." He chuckled and I couldn't help but giggle at his sudden shyness. I patted his head like a puppy and he playfully stuck out his tongue like a dog. He shook his leg like a dog that thinks something feels good as I scratched under his chin.

"You're silly." I said as I pulled my hand away.

"Good, I just want to see you smiling."

I looked at him then at my hands. I could feel the tips of something hidden under the tips of my fingernails. Almost like when the claws come out their fingers, I think I'm feeling them too.

"You know Renee, you are very liked here. Coy - for sure - and Dexter and I - of course! I can also see that you and Dexter are closer than before, most definitely. You became his Barrier, and I have a feeling that he smelled your Heat first before I did.

"Uh..." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at me." Did you both...um...?"

"No we didn't Ernest. We stopped before it could get anywhere. Trust me. I am not ready to have children, especially with people I barely know." I looked Ernest up and down so that he could get he hint, and he did, making him smile.

"That's understandable. We're sorry, usually when werewolves find their mate it's true love and there's no need to learn about the other. They just make love and they learn about each other through... Ya know...." He made his left fingers into a circle and he put his right index finger into the hole. Going back and forth. (👉👌) example

"So...through sex? Why don't you just say that."

"Don't know. Thorough sex they learn about each other as they slowly start to become emersed in each other. So much, that it seems like the world isn't even there. Almost like, you two are in the mass of blackness as you both are the only things you can see.

"After that your love for each other just spreads through one another like a wild fire. Then at some point, you both will wake up to quickly find out that your pregnant. The process is-."

"Beautiful..." I was blushing from hearing how that all worked.

"Oh? I was just going say cheesy, but I guess it's beautiful too." I playfully smacked his arm, and he chuckled.

"So in order for me to truly know who you and Dexter are I have to engage in sexual action?"

"I mean, you don't have to necessarily 'connect' to learn about one another. Just sexual things, like...things you'd do to pleasure a woman or man. Things like that. I'm not saying this because I wanna have sex with you - I do want to have sex with you - I'm just telling you what's going on.

"Please don't look at me badly because of this."

"Of course I wouldn't! You're just telling me how this all works. Thank you. I will do what you said later." I nodded, but I've never done anything sexual with anyone, unless making out and kissing each others necks count... I don't think so.

Ernest nods as he stands up, I stand with him as we head to the door.

But I stop as I remember, it isn't just the twins, Coy, and me. There are other werewolves that despise my existence.

"Don't worry. Dexter and I spoke to them and they won't be doing anything rude to you. If they do, tell us." He smiles as I smile, heading out as I am planning this supposed sexual thing with Dexter then Ernest. Or both...

\_(@-@)_/

Hey! I am so excited and pumped that my I am going to the fun scenes. Dexter and Renee first? Or Ernest and Renee first? Or both...? YES! Tell me what ya think, I love hearing your opinions!

Luv ya!