23. Her History

"Is this you?" I asked Gabby, making her nod as she grabbed the picture.

"A hundred years ago I was a dancer in the early 1900's. A famous one, actually, the men used to call me Brown Lace. Because I was black and wore see-through lace."

I raise my eyebrows, intrigued as she smiled.

"So you were a stripper?"

"I don't like saying that. I was a dancer that danced for rich men that wanted some excitement."

"So...a stripper...?" She sighs, shrugging as she looks at the photo again.

"Fine. If you wanna be explicit about it, I was a stripper. But I didn't sexually expose myself like some did."

"You wore see-through lace."

"That was considered appropriate long ago! Leave me alone! I can't change what I've done, and I wouldn't change anything either."

I nodded, staring at her picture some more.

It was sexy in my opinion, the nose ring in her nose making her features even more striking. The way her hair flows effortlessly in the picture. Her taunt nipple that is smushed against the lace.

"Do you still have this outfit?"

"No. It's in a New York shop somewhere I believe. When word went round that I was bit by something they believed I had a sickness. So they fired me in fear that I'd make the rich contract some disease. Little did they know, I only came back stronger and better than ever. Something impossible."

I nodded, and had some questions to ask. 

"Who bit you?"

"A rich banker that tried raping me. But I refused and he became all angry then bit me. And when I woke up, he was dead. The twins killed him for biting a human with their consent. And took me in."

"Did you like your new powers?"

"At first, I hated them. I didn't understand why I was this beast and why everyone despised it. Then I heard of your last name, old relatives, and they killed the twins parents. Resulting in the death of your great great grandfather."

"Have you ever had a mate?"

"No. I'm pretty sure you're my true mate..."

I smile, holding her hands as she shrugged.

It was nice to know that I am meant for someone. I'm not sure if it's truly true love like she puts it but I wouldn't know. Only a wolf can be certain if it's their true mate by smell.

"How do you know if someone is your mate?"

"You just know...there's no way to explain it. It's just that once you make eye contact...there's a feeling. That feeling that just tells you you're meant to be. And I knew you were meant to me when my face smacked into your chest that night."

I remember that night too. I was planning on throwing out my knives, but instead bumped into her... Wait...where did those knives go?

"Do you still have those knives from the night?"

"No. I threw those out for you. You must've forgotten to take them with you so I decided I'd throw it away for you."

"Thanks Gabbs, I love you."

Never did I know, that in a matter of a week, something would be having me hating her. More than I could hate a person.

Never have I hated a person. But loved them so much I'd put myself in a line of gunfire for that person. Exactly, Gabby is my everything.

But what she did to me...could I forgive her for it?

Sorry that this is very short. But I left it on a cliffhanger because the next chapter will have lots d things happening.

For example, Renee gives birth to her four kids. And something will happen to Liam AND Gabby at the same time.

You'll see...at some point. Don't know when though...ha sorry I had too.

Luv ya. 😘😂😁