E. 3

"There's something on your face lil'bro." Aaron passes me a napkin, and I snatch it, looking to Greyson.

"Is there actually something on my face?"

"Yes." I nod, rubbing around my mouth, and when I put the napkin down, I accidentally look to Aaron.

"It's gone. Maybe just a little..." He licks his thumb and starts leaning forward, then I growl, making him pull back.

"Heck no. Don't touch me." Jules giggles, and Gabby walks over, passing me another plate of bacon.

"I remember when your stomach was the size of a penny. You couldn't eat anything. Now look at you. Eating four plates of food already."

"I'm a werewolf now what do you expect?" I ask, and he shrugs, still on his first plate that hasn't even been touched. Only the bacon and eggs are gone." If I wanted to I could scratch your eyes out and make you blind." I let my claws grow in, and I watched as he flinched.

But shook his head, laughing with a little fear filled in.

"You got me right there." He patted my back, and I brushed it off.

"Greyson, Jules? Will you both please go with mommy outside for a moment?" I looked to Gabby, and she nodded, taking off his apron.

"Yes Daddy." They got up, Gabby grabbing both of their hands as they walked away.

I grabbed my fork, stabbing it into some eggs. When I put them into my mouth I looked at Aaron, chewing them with frustration.

"Where were you living before I brought you here?" I ask, Aaron scratching his head as his eyes looked away.

"I lived at Couteau hideout..."

"Isn't that place full of dead werewolf bodies? So far you aren't giving me a good image about you. I'm tempted to kick you out-."

"Wait! I'm only there because it reminds me of what we all used to have-."

"What we had was a piece of shit. All of it was crap and you wonder why the young ones don't want to see you. Well guess what, they're coming down." I can hear their footsteps on the stairs, but he hasn't yet.

"What!? They can't! They hate me!!"

"Well, I guess they're gonna have to get in line." I stand, grabbing my plate as I put it in the sink.

I turned all of my siblings that are younger into Werewolves like me. They asked, so why not do them this favor?

"Liam!" A smile comes to my face, and when I see Ian and the others behind him, Aaron is standing. Ian has his arms folded, and now since he's seventeen somehow he's taller. Growth spurt I guess.

"Why is he here?"

"Ian! We're family! Shouldn't you be hugging me?"

"No. Not after everything you've done to Liam and you were never there for any of us. Why appear out of nowhere when we all are happy, you're only going to make us hate you even more." Ian walked around him, the others following. They went to the counter for food.

This was working perfectly, and I wasn't even the cause. Aaron is hated, and I love seeing his pained expression across his face. It makes my day even more worthwhile... Maybe...

"Aaron you look hurt. What is the matter?" I wrap y arm around his shoulder, walking him outside to where the kids are. I can see them playing on the playground and Gabby pushing them at a time on the swings.

"You know exactly why I'm sad... Can't they get over the past and go into the future?"

"I think it's more about you being a girl dog when we younger, so all we really can look to you is as a mean person who bullied his way for approval. Once you stick bad memories into someone's head, they will only think of bad memories. Especially when they're children, they won't remember the good because the bad overweighs the good. You see?"