38. Final Battle

"Where are they?" I ask this woman named Luperca that she told me was her name.

I fold my arms, realizing we are on the stage and more people are here than before.

My dad has a count down set and it will go off in only a minute.

"I know they'll some they have to..." She hangs her head limply, and my father rushes over as he passes me an identical sword same to his own.

"Son...the most exciting kill...starts so soon...thirty seconds left..."

I smile, hiding the fact how much I want this sword to go through his flesh instead.

23. 22. 21. 20. 19. 18. 17. 16. 15.

That thing is only getting faster it seems, and this Luperca woman seems to be trembling. Who wouldn't be right now? My family is probably the most deadliest families out there. We're murders that can't get charged...

5... 4... 3... 2...-

"They're here!!" She screams. That's when I slice the chains from her wrists and legs, and she's free.

I turn, and the door flys open as I see people.

First is the twins.

Eyes and gasps fall on them, phones being taken out. Ernest stupid ass starts waving, and Dexter ends up smiling at his goofiness. Renee is right behind, and I didn't know she'd bring Scarlett, Bryant, and Ernie, but she did. Lorenzo is behind them too, and his eyes instantly lay on me, and when he smirks I start to see more people being led behind him.

His own hybrid pack...

And the last person I expected to see was Gabby.

Her stomach was much bigger, skin pale, and instead having more weight from being pregnant - she's skinny as can be.

"Gabby..." I find myself whispering, and her head pops up as she sees me from where she stands.

Her weight loss frightens me...and I can't help to think I'm the cause...

Behind her is the whole twins pack, and I find myself smirking as I turn to my Father. Red faced and all, but a smile comes to his face soon enough.

"Well... Isn't this just the Emergence Of The Alpha Twins...? You both keep emerging out of nowhere..." A path clears as the twins, Renee, her kids, Lorenzo, and Gabby walk through.

By the time they're at the top they all separate.

Dexter and Ernest head to my Father, Renee and her kids rush to my siblings to give them the dust that changes their perspective I'm guessing, and Gabby is running at me.

"Liammmmmmmmmm!!" Gabby cries, and her tears bring tears to my eyes. And I don't care that eyes are on me as I hug her.p, inhaling a scent I haven't smelled in almost one in a half months." I've been losing my mind without you..."

"I've been losing my mind without you too..." I whisper, and when I peer up, I see the Luperca and the twins talking to my dad. And the last thing I expect to see is him walk over...kindly...?

"Liam... They talked to me and I've been thinking..." He looks over his shoulder, and I see him swiftly pull a knife from his pocket. It was so close to Gabby's stomach as he shoved it forward, my own body covering her as a barrier. Soon feeling a piercing wound in my abdomen.

"Now it's begun!" Luperca screams, and everyone starts running as the Werewolves block the entrance from anyone.

Dexter runs forward, and he's grabbing my dads arm as he yanks him back. I pull the knife out, kicking him away as he loses grip on his feet.