29. Lewd Payback

~ explicit and sexual content will be shown in this chapter ~ you were warned...

"What is this?" I wave a bow that was from a gift someone got me from becoming a new father here. A nice Chanel watch that I will most definitely wear, even though I already have eleven, but twelve won't hurt!

Gabby tried grabbing it, but I pull it away as I tease her with it.

"I know I said I forgave you for biting me - and I do - but there's still something missing... Almost like...pay back, or a punishment of some sorts." I smirk, waving the bow around.

"What are you going to get out of punishing me with a ribbon?"

"Oh? Who said I was punishing you with this thing? No, I'm tying your hands up and then the punishing will start from there."

Gabby shakes her head, folding her arms as she sat on the bed.

"Sorry, but I'm not a masochist."

"I didn't say you were, you'll never know unless you give it a try, no?"

She sighs, holding out her wrists.

"No..."

"Nope. You have to take all your clothes off, lay on the bed, stomach and chest in bed, while your back is arched and knees on bed, then put your arms behind your back."

"I'm not doing that I'm pregnant."

"Barely," she gasped playfully as she rolled her eyes," Please just do it. For me..."

Gabby nodded, pulling her shirt over her head.

"This is ridiculous. You're so immature." She mumbled under her breath, making me giggle. She then pulled off her pants, and took off her bra and underwear.

She got in the bed, getting in the position I told her. Making her look so vulnerable and all out in the open like this. So...lewd...

I walked to her, tying the bow around her wrist, making it into a pretty little bow. When I let go she tried moving her hands, but all it did was make her fingers move crazily.

"What now? Are you gonna have me sit here for two hours or something?"

"Nope, you're wrong again," I grabbed a chair as I sat behind her, enjoying the view selfishly," I'm gonna watch."

"Watch what?"

"Watch to see how long it takes to just stare, and then you get wet. Wanna see if it works."

Gabby laughs, and I find myself smacking her ass as she gasps. I smirk, a stinging sensation building up in the palm of my hand.

"Wha...what the hell was that-!"

I smack the same spot again, making her whimper as I snicker quietly to myself.

"Trust me chocolate chip, I don't favor spanking or causing pain to you. But, it just seems appropriate to do this. And I have other methods of torture."

"Is this some type of sick torturing game to-."

I smack the other side, and she gasps.

"No. I'm not gonna do crazy things. It'll also feel good, but, it'll make you a little feisty and somewhat a little more lewd."

I sit back down, watching as she squirms. Her cheeks are red from my hand prints, her back arching even more and exposing herself even more.

I don't know if she's trying to expose herself to me and turn me on, but it's working. Seeing her blossom as it seemed to be tightening.