26. Baby Class My Ass

"What the fuck is this bullshit right here?" I glance at Ernest and Dexter as they lay out multiple plastic baby dolls on my table. They pull out plastic food and diapers with wipes.

"Since you got Gabby pregnant you must learn the fundamentals on how to raise a baby or babies."

"Not to rain down on your parade, but I had twenty siblings and changed half of their nasty ass diapers. I'm a pro with babies." When I say this I then remember, Gabby and I aren't even speaking!" Wait why the hell should I do this. I'm still riled up about her biting me and now she's pregnant. No thank you. You Werewolves are driving me insane." I grab one of the dolls as I hold out arms length.

Tan skin, blue eyes, curly dark brown hair, and this ugly ass crooked smile with a hole in the back of its plastic mouth. Is this what ever my kid will look like, aside the plastic mouth and hole?

"Learning about babies will keep you sane. At some point you gotta be the bigger person and man up."

"You're right," Ernest and Dexter grinned, but stood as I thought about how I'm taller than her and stronger than her," I am a man that is bewigged in all aspects compared to her. I am the bigger person."

Dexter shook his head as he grabbed a doll, holding it gently in his arms as his eyes softened. I could feel my face scrunch up in weirded-outness, uncomfortable with how these plastic dolls eyes looked at me.

"When you hold a baby you have to make sure that you always hold their head up. It's not good for their neck to become strained, especially when their brain is developing and could cause discomfort." Dexter smiled at the baby, and I grabbed a dumb doll as I held it the way he did.

"Now, when he or she starts crying that means they are tired, uncomfortable, bored, or hungry. If they are hungry, feed them the bottle. And if there isn't a bottle present call mommy so that she can give them breast-."

"I know how this fucking works Ernest and Dexter!" I throw the doll into the trash, and Ernest gasps, rushing to the trash as he yanks it out the trash.

"You wouldn't throw away a baby would you?" Ernest raised his eyebrows, wiggling them as I snorted.

"No. Obviously-."

"Then don't throw this away. Imagine it as if it was your child. Unless, you like throwing your kids in a trash can." Dexter mocked, and I sneered as I snatched the doll away from Ernest. I then held it on my arms, it's ugly face staring up at me.

"You'd think that since you both are Werewolves there'd be more action in your life."

"There is!" Ernest protested." It's just that ever since we had the quadruplets, we've had everything put on hold. It may not seem so exciting, but once the three get to the area of growing where they are teenagers, we'll start training them and such. After that, things will get wild after they start having their spiral of attitudes and...pu-ber-ty." Ernest shivered and I rolled my eyes, Dexter sitting at the chair around the island.

"Trust me Liam, you don't want anything to do with the Werewolves shit Ernest and I have to deal with-."

"But that's where you are wrong," I tossed the baby on the couch, sitting at the island across from Dexter," When I was a Couteau and had my family, we were out searching for Werewolves and always busy. There was never a day where'd we get to watch cheesy TV shows and sleep in. There was a schedule. If anyone fell off that schedule or missed on step it'll set everyone off. I'm just not used to not doing something."

"I can tell, you reek of sex." I glare at Ernest as he shrugs, sitting next to Dexter as I growled in frustration.

"I know. You can thank Gabby for that. I used to never be this greedy, I used to be down to earth and cold blooded... Now I'm just lustful and cold blooded. I'm bored."

"You wouldn't be bored if you tried talking to Gabby. There's more to her biting you then just planning it all. I don't think she explained the correct way, it just doesn't seem right."

"Seems right enough to me. But I guess I'll take you up on that offer." I stood as I headed to my door." Now get out."

I was bored and couldn't come up with a chapter so I made this. I mean...I'm drawing a blank. I might put this story on HOLD... Not sure yet. Or I might just switch POV's over back to Renee or something. Not sure.

LUV YA!