19. Elizabeth/Monster

This is now Part Two of the whole book. And where this new part begins, it isn't in LA. And it'll be more wild than it ever was there. You'll see! I have 2 versions, choose which one is better. Whichever gets the most comments I'm keeping. Then I'll go from there.

Have fun deciding! I can't write anything without knowing which one. Or if you want the two. Let me know! Let's begin.

1.5 years later....(version 1)

I look down at the baby that sits in my lap. Her curls hung on her head lazily as she pouted. I pull her cream jacket on, smiling at her.

I pull the hoodie over her head, the white mane in her curly brown curls standing out.

"Don't be that way! I should be the one pouting, you've been fussing for forever." I don't know what I'm doing, I'm talking to an infant here.

"Ya know, if it wasn't for you, I don't know what I would do. It's so boring...well not boring per say, I should say it's just...boring. Ever since that riot at the mansion we had to destroy it. Now we all live in this condo complex the twins bought for everyone. I got to choose, because I'm awesome. But, who said-."

"Are you talking to a baby?" I look, seeing Ernest stand at the door frame. He leans on the left side as Dexter soon walks by him, laying on the right side of the frame.

"Is that a problem? Elizabeth and I are besties." I squeeze Beth - nickname to Elizabeth - to my chest, snuggling her. She then starts cooing excitedly as I wiggle her in my eyes as I hug her.

"No, it's fucking adorable." Dexter smiled, and I found myself covering her ears.

"Don't cuss around the infant! I don't want her cussing before she can say the word 'mama' or 'dada'." I stick my tongue out at them, and they smile.

You're probably wondering, who the hell is Elizabeth?! Well, let me explain it to you. And it all happened one faithful night:

"Sorry...mmn...we just have to do it." Ernest and Dexter smirked as they pushed me on my stomach.

"Fine! But don't screw me over!"

"It's okay, we won't. We've already done enough screwing. This, this is just the start of something new."

At that time I felt something gush inside me as I gasped. I looked over my shoulder as I saw Ernest and Dexter nodding at me.

Great, I am fucking pregnant. Now...I'm out.

Yep. Elizabeth is my daughter. We have three others out in the kitchen. I gave birth to the quadruplets a few months ago.

I can barely remember what went down. I decided I would have kids with their mixed genes. It's weird how it all works, but Beth is the one that is growing at a human rate. The other three, growing at wolf speed.

It scares me, no kid should out grow clothes that fast. I dreamed of watching my kids grow slowly. Now I'm watching them grow so fast, literally, their life is flashing before my eyes.

Except Beth's. And the twins worship her as the others are obviously jealous.

"What are Scarlett, Bryant, and Ernie doing?" I ask them, Ernest rubbing his hands together happily.

"Scarlett is teaching the guys how to make hearts with m&ms. Bryant refuses to unfold his arms after losing to Ernie from playing thumb war. And Ernie is hanging with Scarlett, saying he wants to make you all kinds of silly things." Ernest gushes, shaking Dexters arm as Dexter chuckles.