13. Embracing

"Renee!? Renee!? Renee!!?" Dexter she's not waking up!"

"Did you try shaking her awake? I've seen humans do that plenty of times on TV."

I couldn't help but snicker as I heard their frantic voices above me. Everything was quiet as I sat up, wiping my eyes of the sleep that may be there. I opened them, seeing that I was laying on their bed.

Dexter smiled at me, Ernest breathing in a reassured breath as I grinned. I remembered everything their...mom told me. But I am not obligated to just tell them that, they don't need drama like that.

"Are you okay? You faded away into thin air - literally - and we thought you would never come back. You...you..." Ernest glanced at Dexter and he nodded.

"You scared us to death because you're our mate. You know how long you were gone?"

"Wait...how long?" They now had my full attention as Dexter looked outside.

"For about half a month or so. We knew you weren't dead, we could feel your heart beat and your emotions spiraling out of control. Where were you?" I shrugged, scratching my arm.

"I only remember being in lightness then-" I waved my hands around dramatically-" BOOM!" I jazz hand them, all of a sudden, small pellets of gold flakes falling out my hands onto Dexters feet.

They were immediately on top of me, examining my hands as I was just as lost. Luperca did say I have the earth version of her powers. Which makes no sense to me. What powers?

'Let out your hand, and think of Dexter or Ernest. See what happens.' I heard her voice. It was soft and soothing, I did as she said, relaxing my hand as I thought of Dexter.

Slowly, gold dust and flakes flowed out my fingers, wrapping around him as he was about to panic. But he slowly relaxed as I could feel his emotions go down - to - earth, his eyes becoming soft as he sighed.

"What is this?" He asked me, his voice drowsy as his head dipped forward constantly. Ernest was standing next to him, flicking Dexters face, but he only giggled like a child. I found it adorable.

I let my left hand out, thinking of Ernest. Gold dust and flakes wrapped around him, his eyes becoming droopy as he giggled with Dexter.

"I'm not sure what this is either. Do you guys like it?" I asked, their eyes fluttering up at me as they smiled flirtatiously.

"Do we like it?"

"We love it." They started moaning as the finished their sentences, eyes closed as they squirmed. Why are they doing that?

'The emotion you give off at the spur of the moment will make them feel like how you feel. So you must've been thinking of something exciting or sexually explicit. Now, they are thinking of you and what'd they would love to do to you.' When she said that I looked at them again ad their faces were beet red.

I closed my hands, their bodies dropping out of the dust. They were breathing heavily as I saw two bulges in their pants. This is not what I wanted to see, now I will start thinking things.

"Whatever you did to us just now...it felt like your hands were massaging me everywhere. I am so turned on right now." Dexter bit his lip, Ernest standing right behind.

"Same here. It felt like your lips were all over me. I need some relief." Ernest ran off, and I tried running away with him. Only to be caught by Dexter as he had his body pressed onto me from behind.

The worst/best part was, was that I felt his...thing slipping between my ass. His thing was grinding on between me as I could smell that damn aroma again from when I 'sexually tried to get to know them' a long me ago.

"What are you doing Dexter?" I asked as I was chewing my lip, I couldn't move as his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. He was pushing me onto the wall now, so I was engaged between him and this damn wall.

What made matters worse was that my body was reading without me knowing about it. Back arched like a darn dog stretching, ass sticking out for him in my original clothes from half a month ago. Didn't help that I was in short ass shorts and a T-shirt.

"Ya know, I feel bad. I really, really want to impregnate you right now. But I don't think you need that right now. I wanna see you carry my puppies. Is that to much to ask for? I think I'm quite reasonable." His voice rattled me as I remember Ares voice, Dexters so similar.

"Puppies...? You mean babies...?" I could feel myself slowly slipping from cognitive rational thinking as I started to have that wave of heat hit me.

"Yes. What do you say?"

"I say-."

"Dexter! Renee! Stop it! We have no time for pups right now. We need to go down back to LA! Now!" When Ernest said that I was weaving from around Dexter.

"We are! Back to my home!?"

"Yes. We need to check up on the Couteaus. Someone has informed me that they found their hiding place. Where they keep some dead bodies and maybe some captives. We need to leave ASAP!" He start running around the room as he was grabbing things.

I was happy to be going back home. But then at the same time, whatever. At least I can see my friends.

I wanted to post very badly! So I'm about to post two chapters close to each other because I am so happy right now I will post two chapters because I'm so darn happy! Also-

Sorry! This is kinda short, but, what can I say? Recommendations are okay, just letting you know right now. COMMENT, VOTE, whatever makes ya happy.

Luv ya!