E P I L O G U E

2 years later...

"Happy Birthday dear Jules and Greyson...!! Happy Brithday to-!"

"Meeeeeeeeeee!" They screamed, blowing out their candles with so much excitement.

I wasn't out there yet. They haven't seen me.

It has been two years since the world changed and I have obtained so much money from businesses to help Werewolves and such. I've made a werewolf and human neighborhood where human and werewolf relationship families can be accepted and grow up in.

I was able to build a big house for my family and now everyone and my friends are here for my twins birthday party.

So far I have been gone and now I'm back. But they don't k ow that.

"I want Daddy." I hear Jules, the blond haired twin say. Did I forget to mention my twins have two different skin tones? Exciting stuff!!

"Yeah!! Where's Daddy!" Greyson cries, and I see Gabby peeking at the corner I am hiding in with their huge table of presents.

"He should be here... Did you wish for him to be here?"

"Of course we did - Jules!!" Greyson the brown haired one cried some more, pointing at him." Did you not wish for Daddy!?"

"Wha - I did!!" He screamed, pouting.

"How about you both go to your presents first." They both stalked towards it, dragging their feet.

I watched Jules crouch to grab a present that was right in front of my foot. And when he did he gasped.

"There is feet behind our toys Greyson." I hear people start laughing, and I have to cover my mouth.

"Is it a ghost?"

"No. It's Daddy's fancy shoes - DADDYYYYYY!" I walk from around their gifts and when they see me they start doing their cute squeals.

"How are my grown up boys!? How old are you both now?" I crouch down, opening my arms widely, their tiny bodies rushing in as I hug them.

"Two!!" They both counted their fingers, showing them in my face excitedly." We're two and happy to see you!"

"Ooh! That rhymes!" I gush, standing." You both go open you presents. I'll be right over here." I point to their Gabby, and they squeal some more as they both run to the presents. Then I see Elizabeth running over too.

"Gabby."

"Liam." She smiles, and I look at her stomach as I see a growing hump. Somehow, its triplets. My hands rub the spot, bending my knees to kiss it delicately.

"I missed you, like, a lot." I murmur, as we hug, nibbling on her ear. Over her shoulder I see Ernest, Dexter, and Renee with their three. I wave, and they smile, waving back.

"I missed you more."

"Impossible." I pull away, smiling with content.

Sometimes I wish my Father wasn't crazed. My babies don't have grandparents and all my siblings have dispersed except Ian. And my younger siblings. They live with me because my other siblings are bi - girl dogs. I have children, I can't cuss anymore.

I wish I could sometimes change my Fathers perspective, if only he saw my children. Then maybe he'd...I don't know...

It's all in the past.

And all about the future now. Win my kids and family and everything. I love it now.

"Daddy!" I look over my shoulder, seeing the present they're holding in their hands. I bought them iPad Pro's for their birthday.

"Yes?" I pick them both up, Gabby hugging me from my waist, hugging the twins as well.

"When will they be born!? When will we go with you on the plane? It's boring without you here." I glance towards Gabby, her eyes sparkling.

"I'm going to stay. I will wait for your siblings to be born." They started giggling happily, and this happiness I used to think I didn't deserve.

But now I'm a True Alpha, and am not afraid anymore.

I guess you can really say, there's the Emergence of the Alpha Twins alright.

The emergence to my new life.

The emergence of a changed life.

The emergence...of my family...

The End...

(for real this time) "Thank you for reading my story"

Luv ya!!!