Chapter 15

A/N: Just in case you didn't notice "Fight For Me" has gotten a new cover since the last update ^_^ It was my first attempt of light Photoshopping on a real image and I think it turned out pretty good so I'm sorta proud. Before and After images in the header media box.

"Spider my ass. Out of my way Liam, I'm leaving." I say, crossing my arms in the small space between his chest and mine. He leans back against the door, drawing me with him.

"No way. I finally have you where I want, or at least pretty damn close." He throws a telling glance towards the bed. "And I haven't seen you for four days. I like having you trapped in my web."

"Again with the spider. As I recall the spider was cunning whereas it would seem that you're just grounded."I raise a mocking eyebrow. "Even though you're nineteen." Hey is that a blush staining his cheekbones?

He then adopt a serious expression. "Don't let her sweet face trick you Bambi. You do not go against my ma, woman is stubborn as hell and dangerous when angered. I had no choice."

My eyebrows hit my hairline. "That sweet, polite lady? You are pulling my leg."

"Now, would I do that to you?"

"Yes." The straightforward answer has us both pause. Where did this sudden confidence come from? Normally I would be a blubbering fool, being in Liam's room and having him this close.

"You're right, I probably would. But trust me on this one, the woman's a demon when riled." Suddenly his hands transfer from the small of my back to the back of my thighs and he hoist me up, wrapping my thighs around him. Startled I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs tighter around his waist. Swiftly he walks to the bed and crawls on his knees to the center, where he leans forward and allow us to fall. A hand releases my thigh to catch himself so that he doesn't crush me. He shifts his body so that he is laying on top of me instead of standing over me on his hands and knees.

Our new position brings his groin in close contact with mine, his hips cradled between my thighs and I can feel his every breath against my breasts. My arms are still around his neck so our faces are centimeters apart, our breaths mingling and our eyes locking. For a few seconds none of us move, I'm barely breathing while Liam's breath is steadily growing labored. His eyes darken with heat and I feel a tingling in my nipples and a strange throbbing in my lady bits.

His hand slide out from under me to gently caress my lips before sliding along my face to cup the back of my head. He lifts my head and slants his own and finally, finally, I regain enough of my senses to recognize the current state of affairs. I release his neck to press on his shoulders while bracing for his kiss.

"Lia-" but I'm too late. His lips brushes mine in a soft caress and his thumb massages the spot behind my ear. Curiously enough he doesn't enter my mouth even though it is open. Instead he's licking my lips, nipping them and sweetly sucking them into his mouth all the while keeping eye contact with me, allowing me to see the swirling pools of emotion that his eyes have become.

Maybe it was because I had prepared myself for a passionate onslaught that his gentle approach took me by surprise and penetrated my mental defenses. Not that the kiss wasn't passionate because it was. Or rather, it was brimming with barely restrained passion which shined in his eyes and made his hard body tense against my softer form. Even when he finally introduced his tongue to the kiss, the gentleness and softness remained. Nevertheless the tender coaxing of his mouth tempted me into sweet play and - as had become custom when Liam was near - I soon found myself lost in the sweet embrace.

My arms returns to their former place around his shoulders and I hold him to me as the kiss goes on and on. His hand leave my hair and glide down my neck, over my shoulder and down to my breast. He gives it a quick squeeze before continuing to the edge of my shirt.