Chapter Two

Author's Note: For all of you new readers, here's a warm welcome! 💓

Don't forget to add this book into your library, upvote and comment because this lazy person here also needs a little bit of motivation (a lot) sometimes. Enjoy!

***

"So, what's your deal?"

My steps faltered when I noticed that he is no longer beside me. Turning my head, I raised my eyebrows at Bambam who seemed to has stopped walking for a while already.

"Uh, what's my deal?"

"I don't know, I'm asking you. You look pretty much distracted since we exited the cafeteria."

I sighed, stopping myself from correcting him that instead of distracted, I'm actually busy thinking of him.

Jungkook.

"No, I'm not. I'm perfectly aware of what you're saying."

Bambam just gave me a look that says, 'bitch please.'

I rolled my eyes.

"Alrighty, I've got to admit that I'm kind of nervous since this is my first day and all."

He doesn't really look like he's buying it, but he just nodded nonetheless.

"If you say so. Come on, we're already late for the opening ceremony."

"Opening ceremony?"

"Yeah, we have that every year. Kind of like a celebration or something. The organizers are the very rich guys in the academy, so its actually something to look forward to."

I just nodded as we continued walking together to the academy hall.

Images of Jungkook dancing suddenly came to my mind and I quickly brushed it off.

Seems like my hormones are taking its toll again.

Funny, I thought it has stopped working years ago. Huh.

As we arrived in the main hall, my jaw dropped at the number of people in the room.

Oh god, I didn't expect them to be this many.

There must be about two thousand people in here, because I'm pretty sure I saw in the maps earlier it stated that the hall can only hold three thousand of people yet the room was already almost full.

The only thing that I can see clearly is the huge spacious stage in front, but it has already been surrounded by a sea of people.

"Um, where are we supposed to sit?"

"Who said we're gonna be sitting here?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at Bambam and was about to ask him more when someone whistled.

"Bambam!"

We both immediately looked at the guy who was approaching.

"Jaebum, my man! You didn't even contact me during the semester break- ow!"

"You little shit. I told you to call me hyung ever since you moved here. You're not in Thailand anymore."

Bambam rubbed at the spot between his shoulder where Jaebum hit him just now and rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine, you old geezer. You didn't have to use violence though."

Jaebum just stared at the spot he just hit, probably thinking if its alright to do that again.

"Oh hyung! I almost forgot, this is Lisa. She's my childhood friend from Thailand and we actually met this morning."

The guy called Jaebum finally looked at me as though he only realized that I was beside Bambam now.