Chapter Twenty Two

I winced as my forehead hit the surface of the table for the third time today before quickly sitting back upright while rubbing at the sore spot.

Right at the end of the lecture hall, Miss Kwon stood with both of her arms flailing around aimlessly as she continued to elaborate more about Mozart's first masterpiece.

Although she mentioned that like 25 minutes ago before I started dozing off so I'm not exactly sure if we're still in the same track.

History of music is my last class for today hence the reason why I'm extra exhausted at the moment and so eager to go back to my room already.

Reaching into the pocket of my bag, I took out the last piece of strawberry flavoured candy that I prepared for today's class and wasted no time to pop it into my mouth after successfully unwrapping it.

I started sucking on the fruity goodness as my eyes began wandering around the room to see other students also facing the same crisis as me, some of them even already had their heads on the table considering they had the people sitting in front of them to block the teacher's view.

Feeling envious of them, I glanced at the empty seat in front of me for a while before sighing and letting my eyes continue their roaming.

I was sitting on the far end right of the fifth row which gave me a wider view of the whole class.

From the first time I entered this academy I've already decided that this would be my favourite seat since I like to observe things after all.

Seriously, I can even see what the blonde haired guy on the front seat was drawing. And I have a poor eyesight, so that speaks volumes.

I'm also currently sitting alone courtesy of Bambam who demanded that I save him a spot and then decided to bail last minute because I quote, 'he thinks that we should stop dwelling on the past and just move on instead'.

I want to tell him that history of music is not the same thing as normal history but the dumbass already hung up on me by then.

But he promised me free ice creams, so I wasn't really allowed to be mad at him.

I leaned my back further into the seat to get more comfortable when my eyes caught Jimin's who was sitting in their usual spot at the top row.

Apparently he's also sitting there alone since the other elites didn't take this subject.

What caught my attention this time however, was the fact that he doesn't have a different girl to accompany him today which he usually had in our previous classes.

He was busy playing with a pen that's in his hand when his eyes lifted towards mine.

And then his lips morphed into a smirk.

Already used to his charms, I decided to just ignore him and look away when he mouthed something.

Huh?

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, not really quite catching what he's trying to say.

After a few seconds of him repeating the same word with me getting more clueless as the time passes, he rolled his eyes before throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Yes, Mr Park?"

Glancing at our teacher, I realized that she saw Jimin raising his hands earlier and had to stop myself from laughing out loud.