Chapter Seven

This is it. I am committing suicide.

I second guessed my decision as I climbed the set of stairs leading to the council room, which is situated on the top floor.

As much as I would love to help a friend, I still can't help but realize how much this would affect me and my dream to go through college peacefully.

And while I am sure that I am ready to face them, I have one little tiny problem.

I have no idea how much the secret is worth to the elites.

What if all this time they do it just for fun's sake?

What if they still want to expel Seulgi?

Hell, what if they expel ME?

I looked at the remaining steps left on the stairs and sighed.

So many what ifs yet so little time.

Squaring my shoulders, I took the last step and stood with the very little pride I have left, my eyes scanning my surrounding.

Wait, what?

I took in the endless beige walls around me and the one and only huge wooden door at the center of the circle.

So the council room takes up the whole floor? I wasn't even surprised by this point.

Two buffy male students wearing all black stood in front of it, their eyes scanning my appearance and probably determining if I'm some kind of threat.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my way through them before an arm was shot in front of me, preventing me to move further.

"Excuse me, did you make an appointment?", the guy on my right asked while looking bored.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Appointment?"

"Yeah. No appointment, no entry.", the one on the left who had the same bored expression suddenly added.

Who the hell do the guys think they are? The presidents?

I scoffed and nudged the guy's arm away before pushing the door open.

"Hey, get back here.", one of them scolded from behind me but I pay no attention to them and instead focused on the place in front of me.

Brown.

Everywhere I looked is brown and white in different shades.

The walls, the curtains, the tables, heck even the windowsills.

I took notice of the only large frame hung on the wide empty wall and stepped closer to look at it.

At first, I thought its just another picture of the royal family being put by the academy, but as I scanned the faces in the picture, I realized that I was wrong.

There were 7 guys. All of them were wearing the student council's official uniform and three of them I recognized as Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

So these were the people that Bambam once told me about?

A girl's laughter suddenly resonated from my left, knocking me back into reality.

I took a deep breath before began heading towards the voices that's getting clearer as I'm getting closer to them.

Turning around the last corner, my face suddenly hit a very sturdy wall and I gasped at the impact.

Why would they put a wall right after a corner? Someone should've talked to the contractors, seriously.

Stepping back, I rubbed my forehead and looked up at it, expecting just another brown coated wall but instead found Jeon Jungkook angling his head towards me, his eyebrows furrowed as he took in my appearance.