Chapter Forty Seven

I sat on the edge of my bed with my head hung low as Jisoo unnie wrapped her arms around me into a close embrace. Right in front of us, Bambam paced around back and forth near the living room area.

"How long have you known about this?" He questioned once he stopped to stand about a good few feet across from me.

"Since my first day," I mumbled.

"What- Hold on a second," he crossed both of his arms, "You've known about this for months and you never even bothered to tell me?"

I closed my eyes and nodded.

Bambam let out a scoff in disbelief before he started pacing around again.

"I really should be mad at you right now."

"I know," I answered.

He continued, "I mean, I'm your best friend for goodness' sake."

"I know."

"And I always tell you everything! Even when I lost my virginity!"

I felt Jisoo unnie grimace beside me at that little piece of information, "I know."

He was silent for a moment before finally heaving out a defeated sigh, his legs moving closer towards where I was sitting.

"I'm guessing all this time the elites have no idea that you knew then?" He asked once he plopped down on my other side.

"No, they knew."

Bambam shot me a confused look, "Really?"

I nodded.

"Wait," he held up both of his palms in front of me, "So they've known about it all this time and yet still invited you here. You guys friends or something?"

I contemplated about it for a moment. I mean, after what went down earlier I'm pretty sure that we're not going to be friends again anytime soon.

I exhaled out a harsh breath.

"We were."

"Why did you post it on the forum then?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, why did you post it then?"

At the familiar voice, I immediately whipped my head up towards the doorway where Jimin now stood with Taehyung not too far behind him.

After everything that happened inside the hall earlier, Jimin was the first one to leave when the crowd started breaking out into a loud mess. I contemplated following him for a split second but immediately decided against it seeing that it wouldn't exactly be the smartest move at the time.

I almost flinched at the cold gaze that was directed towards me, my mind instantly went back to the first time I saw him looking that mad. Never in a million years I thought that I'd be the receiving end of it.

"Where's Jungkook?" I wondered out loud instead when I couldn't find him anywhere behind them.

Both Jimin and Taehyung simply approached me closer, their eyes taking in the other two people sitting beside me speculatively.