Chapter 1-"Going Away"

Breanna's POV

The screeching sound came from my alarm clock as I groaned and hit it with my fist repeatley. ''Would you shut up please!!" I mumbled angrily to my alarm clock. I fell out of bed and started to crawl towards my bathroom door.

I stood up and a shooting pain went up my leg and around my waist. "ugh shit!" I yelped and held my leg in pain. Last night events went throughout my head. Dad. beat. drunk. pain. rape. Now I remember, ever since my mom died he's acted like a complete ass. He comes home drunk and has a chick come here every night! it gets really tiring.

I stumbled into my bathroom and jumped in the shower to clean all the dried up blood. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair trying to tamed it and get the tangles out. I just gave up with it and stepped out of the shower. "BREAANA!!!!!!" the assh- I ,mean dad boomed through the house.

I quickly put of some blue skinny jeans a purple shirt and my black hoodie with a couple of holes in it. "Yeah!" I yelled back. he stormed into my room with his bloodshot eyes and smacked me across the face. "Pack your shit your going to summer camp!" he said with an evil smirk that showed one of his dimples and he kicked me again before walking out.

oh joy summer camp I just can't wait! notice my enthusiasm. its better than staying in this hell hole anyway. I grabbed an old black suitcase out of the closet and packed the little bit of clothing I had. Summer camp here I come.

Michael's POV:

"Yes mikey baby! Ugh your so big!" my girlfriend tori moaned as we just finished one of our many what I call fuck sessions. She layed her head on my arm and tapped her French tip nails on my chest. "So baby I have some bad news" she said sitting up on one elbow. Here comes the drama roll the clips. "yea babe what is it." I said half wake and half asleep.

"Well sadly Mikey bear I have to go to summer camp cause my mom says I need some discipline so I won't be able to see you." she pouted her lips out. "aww baby that's to bad I'll miss you though." I said not really paying attention. "aww you will!" she said in a high squeaky voice. Ah! what the fuck. I groaned and nodded.

"well I have to be going Mikey boo but I'll see you later." she pecked my lips one last time and left. THANK GOD! I shook my head and got up leaving my self naked and still fully energized. I don't know why I even hooked up with her. I jumped in the shower and sang softly one of Stevie wonder's songs. only my mother knows I sing my dad probaly won't even pay attention long enough to notice it

I got out and put on a plaid red shirt and some khaki pants that stopped at my shin. I slipped on my shoes and walked out ,the room door fixing my fro. I looked downstairs and saw that my mom and dad looked pissed. I walked slowly down the stairs and into the room. "Boy your going to summer camp you've been getting suspensions left and right now go on and pack!" he yelled in my face. Damn.