Chapter 10-"Why are you so Mad?"

Breanna's Pov:

I slapped my hand immediatley over michael's mouth as the tiny droplets of water continued to pour down on us. "U-uh no one I was just singing!" I came up with that lie faster than I thought I would have.

I felt michael's finger continue to go in and out of me. I scowled at him but moaned at the same time. "Stop it!" I whispered. He disobeyed my request and continued to do it.

"Uh m-michael." I moaned louder than I expected. He raised an eyebrow at me while biting his lip. "Hm now whos being more quiet." he whispered in my ear nibbling on it.

"Bre did you just say michael?" I heard andy's voice muffled from the bathroom door. Michael rolled his eyes and took his finger out of me. "No andy!" I said. I heard slience and knew that Andy was finished asking questions.

Michael looked irritated. "Michael its ok she was just asking." I said squeezing his hand in mine. he let my hand drop and quietly scoffed and mumbled a whatever. I shook my head. back to being the rude michael.

I turned off the water and jumped out the water leaving him standing there. I wrapped a towel around me. I turned around and saw him having a towel around his waist having a scowl look on his face.

I rolled my eyes ill figure out his attitude later, but right now I need to come up with a plan to sneak michael out of here without andy knowing. Of course I want her know that were together but she doesnt exactly have a positive vibe towards him right now.

"Ok well im going to see if she's out there and if she isnt then ill give you a signal to come out ok." He mumbled a mhm sure. I feel like my eyes are gonna pop out the sockets if I roll them again.

I walked out of the room and saw that know no one was there, so I motioned for michael to come out of the bathroom. He walked out not even looking in my direction continuing to walk out the door. okay ive had enough. I grabbed his arm and turned him around

"Michael what is wrong with you? you were just acting romantic and nice and know your being like the person you were when I first met you."I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He looked to the side avoiding eye contact with me. "Its nothing ok? Nothing you should worry about." what the hell does that mean? "I'll see you later I have to get dressed." he swiftly kissed my cheek and rushed out the door. O....kay.

I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. What was he talking about when he said nothing I should worry about? Does it involve him? Does it have something to do with Andy?

I decided to brush it off for now and got dressed.I put on some denim shorts and a lace baidge shirt. I brushed out my hair braiding it into a french braid to the side and slidded on my baidge flats. I really didnt put on alot of makeup just some lipgloss.

I walked out of the small two bedroom room and decided to go to the lake to clear my head. I walked along the concrete path kicking rocks here and there. I finally spotted the lake and lightly jogged to it.

I picked up some rocks and started to throw them in the lake, one by one. I pondered the thoughts in my head tryin to fit the pieces into the puzzle to figure out how im going to tell Andy.

She warned me about him and so many others have as well. but they just dont know the actual story. Hopefully one day they will get the true story that shows that he isnt what the rumors make him out to be.

I was startled when I felt a light tap at my shoulder I snapped my head in that direction to see a guy around my age with tan skin. he had tan skin and he wore Khaki shorts pants that bagged at his waist with a stripped shirt with many colors on it and it looked like he had cute baby fast. I must say that he was attractive.

Not as attractive as michael of course but still attractive. he wore his thick short black hair swifted to the right side of his forehead. I noticed that I was staring once he waved a hand in my face.

"oh im so sorry for staring. Im Bre." I said sticking out my hand for him to shake.

He laughed lightly and shook my hand. "Im abe nice to meet ya." he said flashing a pearly white smile.

I smiled politley at him. "So what are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked his eyes squinting from the sun.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Just came to throw rocks and think through some things I guess. what about you?" I asked stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Same I guess but I also came over here cause you looked a little sad." he stated looking down at me. Oh yea he was like 3 inches taller than me. I nodded and said I was fine.

We continued to talk and joke around throwing the rocks to see who's goes further out into the lake. of course I won! haha no I wish he won 2 out of 3 rounds but I won the last one yay!

Me and abe were talking but my ming wondered off the Michael again and if he's ok I hope that he's still not being the rude michael. We made it to my room. "I had fun hangin out with you abe." i said smiling. "Me to Bre we should do it again sometime." he saod returning the smile.

he pulled me into a hug to say our goodbyes. "Bre? what the fuck is this?" I heard that voice that sounded like it held alot of rage. I brole away from the hug to find michael standing 2 feet away from us. Here we go!

300 reads woooohooo!!!!!!! thank you so much for reading. what do you think is gonna happen next leave your reviews in the comments below and keep readin and voting I love you thank you!!♥♥♥♥