Chapter 2-"Encounter"

Breanna POV

I hopped off of the raggedy yellow bus as I made my way over to the sign that said sign in. I scribbled down my name and waited for a some type of guider to come out. This is so stupid I don't even know why I have to be here.

I looked to my left and saw a girl with lightly tan skin curly brown hair that stopped at her shoulder and she has on high waisted shorts and a cubs jersey. She snapped her head in my direction and smiled kindly as she made her way over to me. " Hey I'm Andy!" she said excited. "oh um Hi I'm Breanna but I go by Bre for short." I say as kindly as possibly. I have no friends here and I would like too at lease have one friend.

"oh I like your name its pretty mine is just boring bleh!" she said scrunching up her nose and laughing. I laughed with her and we continued to talk. I found out she is really funny and her mom died to but at lease her dad is nice. I decided not to tell her about my dad yet and how he abuses me but the scars just won't go away so someone may find out.

The guidance councelor explained the rules of this camp and why we were sent here blah blah blah. I rolled my eyes a little as the lady continued to talk. Me and Andy made our way to our room and opened the door and saw a girl on top of a guy making out with him. Me and Andy stood there frozen as she rocked on her heels I cleared my throat and they both sat up and looked our way.

"Ya done?" I asked trying to hold back a laugh from how much ,make up this girl had on. I mean damn if you ask me she looked like chuckie. the blonde rolled her eyes and got up. I looked at the guy and his Afro was messed up a little as his plaid shirt was open exposing his Carmel toned chest.

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop me from saying how sexy this guy looked. wait what the hell I don't even know the guy's name. "um why are you guys in here." Afro said a cleary irritated. "hey don't get mad at us afro this is our room were the ones who should be upset." I stated crossing my arms. he rolled his dark brown eyes and buttoned up his shirt.

"You obviously have a mistake cause this is our room little miss." afro said towering over me. "now why don't you be a good little girl and run along." he snickered patting my head with his hand. The fuck? do I look like a damn dog. "Listen Afro first of all I'm not a dog so don't fucking pat my head or I will hurt you. Second I'm not a little girl, I will mop your ass up and down these hallways in 2.5 seconds. Thank you" I said smiling sweetly the whole the time and pushing his hand off my head.

I felt bad for Andy she just looked like a lost puppy standing there looking back and forth between the both of us. "You know what why am even arguing with you I'm leaving cmon tori." afro said taking the skinny chuckie with her. "Don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya(I think that's what it is lol idk)" I said closing the door in there faces. I looked a Andy and she stood there wide eyed. I chuckled "you alright there Andy?" rubbing her shoulder with one hand. she shook her head.

"That was the Michael Jackson you just talked to like that are you crazy!" she screeched. I laughed. "So that's Afro's name well Im gonna keep calling him that and I thought his he was sexy he is a complete ass." I said shaking my head and unpacking. "Well I'm just saying be careful cause he's know for being a bad guy."

"Yes mam!" I said soluting her. she shook her head and laughed. "What am I gonna do with you?" she said putting her hands on her hips. I shrugged. "cmon my munchkin let's get food hopefully I won't see afro there." I said walking out the room with her. Oh goody there he is in line with his chuckie doll again. Well this is gonna be fun.