Chapter 8-"Caught"

Breanna's Pov:

"Tori?" I heard michael whisper lowly. I snapped my head up probally with confusion written over my face. "What?" I asked. He pointed towards the bushes and thats when I saw her. In her usual. Really short skirt with her underwear seeing through and a crop top showing her flat stomache. But something she had caught me by suprise a video camera

"Awww look at you two! a cheater and a Bitch such a great mix dont you think?" she said flashing her pearly whites and licking her lipstick on her lips. I saw michaels face grow a deep shade of red. "Im not a cheater dont you ever call her a fucking bitch you dont even know her." his voice starting to raise.

I put my hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. I saw his tense body soften a bit. "well isnt that sweet taking up for your mistress?" she said tilting her heard and smiling. "Well thank you michael cuase I finally got the truth from you some how." she said waving the video camera in the air.

"What are you going to do with that?" I interjected. She glared her piercing blue eyes at me and walked slowly to me. "Im going to take this and put it on the tv. You know they are havin movie night. Wanna come to the Premiere of What can Michael lie about next?"

I gritted my teeth. "Dont you dare." That secret is meant for Michael and the person he trust ears to hear not the whole camp. she faked pouted acting like she had sympathy on michael. "you know mikey bear you can just come with me and ill delete the video." she said batting her long eye lashes at him.

He looked at her with disgust. "You! all you wanted from me was sex and kissing you never wanted to have conversations!" he said now yelling. "You know what? Fuck you! and Fuck you bitch you stole my man but I will get you back for this and dont think I wont!" she screeched flipping her hair and storming off.

I sighed and looked at my gray converse feeling like they were more interesting than looking at michael. I felt cool fingers lift up my chin. "hey you ok?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Michael thank you so , uch for caring if Im ok but are you? she might tell your secret to the whole camp and you look like your not the least bit worried." I said all in one breath,

"oh trust me I am I just dont want to show it infront of you ill look like a boy wimp." he said shrugging his shoulders. "You dont have to hide they way you are from me." I mumbled. He looked up at me. "oh really" he said getting closer to me. His breath was blowing hotly on my lips.

"Well I really want something and I dont want to hide that from you either." My heart was being rapidly. "Well what do you want?" I croaked out. he looked me in the eyes. "you" he whispered smirking. I stood there in shock. "Wait wh-"

I was cut off when his lips captured mine. My eyes widened but soon closed when he started to massage his warm soft lips on to mine. Its not like I liked it right!.......Right?! PLEASE SAY RIGHT!

(hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Remeber to vote or comment I would love to read what you guys think. Oh and thank you so much everyone for geting me to over 100 reads I thank you all so much for reading this book thank you so much!!!♥♥♥