Chapter 19-"Secrets That You Hide"

Inside The Movie:

The huge camp house was filled with Animals by Martin garix playing in the background and drunk people grinding on each other. The date of the recording showed at the edge of the screen. The screen gravitated towards a group of drunken teens and Michael was in the middle with a blonde sitting on his lap.

"Hey mike how's the first day of camp!" The guy behind the camera exclaimed at michael.

Michael took a swig of his drink in a red cup. "Awful this chick came in and interrupted what we were doing." the blonde said still perched high on his lap.

Michael nodded his head and continued to drink. "ok let's play truth or dare!" someone from the group of teenagers yelled out in a slurred voice. 'Yeahs' and 'whatevers" surfaced throughout the circle.

"Ok mike Truth or dare?" a guy with spikey hair said.

Michael lips turned into a smirk as he brought the cup up to his pink lips. "Dare." he said letting the burning liquid run down his throat.

The guy with spikey hair tapped his chin with his index finger and said,"I dare you to make that Breanna girl fall in love with you and take her V card.

Michael bit his lip, "Fine." he said shaking his head.

"He isn't gonna get shit she hates his guts." Abe said from across the room.

Michaels eyes burned with anger. "Watch me." he said taking a big gulp of his drink.

"I bet 50 dallors she doesn't fall in love with you or give up the goods." Abe said smirking.

Michael scooted the blonde out of his lap and walked up to Abe sticking his hand "Deal." they then shook on it.

Next showed Michael come in with the blood on the sheets they slept on for proof that he took her V card.

"Nice. Didn't know you had it in you." A buff guy said taking the sheets from Michael's hands.

Michael rolled his eyes. "hmm yea whatever." he said looking down with guilt flowing through him. He knew Bre would find out some how, but he didn't want to tell her because the truth was that he was falling in love with her too.

The movie then ended or short movie.

Michael's Pov:

I knew this would happen! What possessed me to agree to the dare or make a deal with Abe. I tried to get Abe away from Bre because I knew that bastard would tell her.

Now she found out in the worst way possible having her dignity be cut to pieces in front of The whole camp and I didn't have enough glue in the word to put the tiny shreds of her dignity back together.

Now I'm sitting here feeling cold because the chair that Bre once sat next to me is empty and I know then that I'm alone.

Thank you guys so much for getting me to 1.3k reads. That is awesome thank you so much I love you. I'll try to update more I've just been super busy and I left you with a real cliffhanger there haha. So thanks again!😊🙌💘 VOTE/COMMENT/READ