Chapter 24-"Bad Weather"

Michael's Pov

The storm outside seemed like it was starting to get stronger. I kissed a sleeping Bre on the forehead before I got up and got the tv remote on the tv stand. I turned on the tv and the tornado siren instantly went on. I jumped a little from the loud noise and went to the window and peaked outside behind the curtains.

The trees were blowing furiously and the leaves were flowing around all the camps. I've never seen a storm like this. "Campers at this time we advise you to find shelter and stay there until we say it's clear to come ou-" the voice got cut off from the wind. I forgot Abe was still passed out on the floor. Damnit.

I sighed and looked at his face. Geez she gave him another black eye. Who knew she was that strong. Abe started to groan and was stirring a little. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him and returned by Bre's side on the bed.

I climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to me. She hummed a little and turned towards me with a small smile. "Hey afro." she said in a soft voice. I chuckled at her and kissed her forehead. "Hello beautiful." I while red in her ear. "The storm is getting rough out there and the told us not go outside." I said sitting up on my elbow.

She smirked. "That means more time with you oh goody." she said jokingly. "Wow glad your so excited." I said laughing. "Oh shush." she said and kissed my lips. "Unfortunately Abe didn't wake up in time to go back to his cabin." I said sighing. I felt her tense when I said Abe's name.

I rubbed her back a little. "Don't worry babe it'll be ok." I said giving her a reassuring smile. She returned one and said, "ok babe." she says before running a hand through her hair.

The storm started to get worse and the lights started to flicker until we heard the sound of a tree breaking. Me and Bre looked at each other and I good see fear in her hazel orbs. all I ask is please don't let this tree fall. On us.

Sorry it's short I'm on the bus and I was typing it So thank you for reading and getting this story to 2.5k reads! Love you!😘