Chapter 22-"We Need to Talk"

Breanna's Pov:

Me and Toni made our way to the big house that had music blasting out of it and already drunk people stumbling in the yard. I shook my head and we walked up the stairs and opened the door. Green, pink,red, and blue lights flashed in the house. Techno music was being played in the background as me and Toni pushed our way through the crowd.

We finally made it into the kitchen to find couples making out against the counters. "whew some party. lets get a drink." she made filled a red plastic cup with vodka and cranberry juice. "here try it." she smiled sticking the cup at me. I hesantily took the cup and brought it up to my lips letting the burning liquid go down my throat.

I shook my head and made a face from the burning in my stomache but it started to fizzle away and I actually felt good. She laughed at my expression "come on let's find Michael and give him a little tease." she said taking my hand. I sipped more of the drink as she dragged me to a group of teenagers.

I looked around trying to find Michael and found him. His Afro was now gone. (his hair looks like how it did in the thriller era) He wore a red button up shirt and black skinny jeans. I bit my lip at his presence. He looked so handsome his brown eyes still twinkled when the light hit them perf-. No Breanna stop! Stop thinking like this.

"Hey baby. Who are you here with?" a guy slurred in my ear. I looked around for Toni and found that she went to the dance floor. Damnit. "U-uh no one." I said nervously. His deep voice chuckled. "good." he said kissing behind my ear. I pulled away in disgust and pushed him away from me before making my way towards Toni.

"Come on baby you know you want this." he said thrusting his hips in the air. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention on Toni who was dancing next to... wait is that Abe.

---

Michael's Pov:

She's here and god does she look sexy. I felt myself bite my lip and I could feel Mikey Jr get excited from seeing her in that dress that hugged around her hips and her backside looked like heaven.

I could smell her sweet smell from over here and the way her hair framed her face made her look extremely beautiful. I saw her sway her hips as she walked and I couldn't help but stare.

"Michael!" Someone snapped in my face and saw one of my friends look at me. "What?" I asked. "Were about to play suck and blow wanna join?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Sure." I said taking a sip from my water that was in a red cup. No acohol for me tonight. "suck and blow in 2." he yelled over the loud music. Well this should be fun.

---

Breanna's Pov:

"Abe? Abe!" I called at him. His head snapped up and his jaw dropped. He went over to me and hugged me tight. "Bre I haven't seen you in a while." he said letting me go and smiling. I smiled back "I know it's been a while How've you been?" I asked. "Oh I'm great just dancing." he said laughing a little. I nodded my head. "Sounds fun." "Suck and Blow game in 2 !" someone crowd shouted.

"Oh I love this game come on let's go play." he said taking my hand and walking towards the group of people. "Ok everyone get in a circle and we can continue." the guy slurred. Everyone got in a circle. I was stuck right next to Michael. He didn't look at me though he was looking at his shoes. "Oh hey Michael." Abe said.

Michael's head snapped up. His eyes went to Abe then to our intertwined hands and then to me. His eyes buldged out and his jaw dropped. "Bre?" He asked his eyebrows together. Come on Bre this is your chance to give him a piece of his own medicine. All that came out was' "Michael." I sighed out looking In his eyes. "Wow you look diffrent. I mean great." he said biting his lip. My cheeks still got hot when he did that it's just so sexy.

"Thanks." I mumbled out harsher than I expected. I was still pissed. I know I'm being stubborn but I mean this whole thing was off of a bet how would you feel? "can I talk to you for a second?" he said. I shook my head. "No I don't want to talk right now." I said looking down. I heard him groan. "You never want to fucking talk you never want to listen to my side you just assume things without letting me explain." he said lowly and really harsh.

I was a bit taken a back by what he said. What does he expect me to be all happy and excited that he did this. On some of his words he was right I didn't let him talk and I was wrong to not let him tell his side when I say he should let me explain my side when that insistent with Abe happened. "Fine." I gave in. "Ill be back Abe." I said smiling lightly and followed Michael into a room.

He shut the door behind him as I sat on the bed. After a couple minutes of silence I sighed. "Are we going to talk?" I asked feeling stupid for even coming up here. "Look Bre I'm really sorry. I'm gonna be honest when I made that bet that was the day we said we could be friends but I was drunk and I didn't know what I was thinking. When we started getting closer and I got to know you I completely forgot about the bet and focused on just us.

It was me and you. When I gave them the sheets that I took your virginity on I just wanted it to be over and for us to just move on and for me to move on.

I know I promised you I wouldn't hurt you and I apologize deeply for not keeping that promised but Bre....baby look at me." he lifted up my chin with his finger. "I never lied about how I feel about you. I really do love you babygirl and I always will even if you don't forgive me." he said placing a peck to my forehead.

"Can I think about it?" I whispered out. He nodded instantly. "Take all the time you need but don't forget what I said. I'm sorry and I truly love you Breanna Marie Fox." he said kissing my lips slowly but passionately as he walked out of the door.

"I love you to Michael Joseph Jackson." I whispered. My eyes instantly felt droopy and blackness took over my sight.