Chapter 15-"Consequence"

Michaels Pov: (finally right? lol)

Her soft lips still lingered on mine as we had to part from a shining light coming our way. "Hey! What are you doing out here?." The male councelor said walking on the dock making it squeak from the silence that the camp all of sudden held.

I felt Bre's body tense against mine as her beautiful features showed worry written across her face. I rubbed her back a little as a result of her shoulders to slump down a little."I said what are you doing out here! Espicially after curfew." he said lowering the flashlight and crossing his bulky arms across his chest.

Are we sure hes a concelor I havent seen him around here at all. I was a little pissed that this so called concelor came out and ruined the moment I was about to give her a suprise but he comes out. Yay. "Sorry sir we were just having a late night swim." I said irritation clearly in my voice.

His eyebrows furrowed as he pointed a finger at me. "Dont give me an attitude boy! Now come on were taking you two to the front desk to talk it over with the boss." he said with a weird smirk on his face. I rolled my face and grabbed Bre's hand as we made it out of the lake.

I saw his eyes dart to Bre to see here in just her bra and underwear exposing too much skin for any man to see but me. His gray eyes skimmed her up and down as she didnt take any notice to it, but I sure did. "Hey councelor cant you keep your eyes on your flashlight instead of being a pervert?" I asked giving him a slight smirk.

He stopped observing Bre like he was a lion and she was the juicy steak he was about to eat. His head snapped to me while his eyebrows went down causing him to look mad. Honestly I couldnt even give two shits about what this perv thought about me.

"My flashlight isnt as good looking as this Miss is right here." he said pointing his arm out to were Bre was getting dressed. A small spark set off inside me. Calm Down Michael. My concious was telling me. It was as if I had an angel and a Devil on each side of my shoulder telling me to plumet this guys face in but the other was tellin me not to.

For Bre I decide not to punch his face in, but he's testing me. We finally finished changing and we were headed to the front desk or so called boss. The screen door was open freely for anyone to walk into. I spotted two chairs in the corner of the cramped up space.

I nudged Bre causing her to direct her attention towards me. I tilted my head to the side. "Wanna sit down while we wait?" I asked still holding her small hand in mine. She nodded and followed me to the wodden seats. She hasnt said a word since we left the lake so I decide to try to talk to her.

"You ok." I say putting my hand on her knee. She nods her head looking at her lap starting to pick her nails, probally from worriness. I couldnt blame her im the one that got us into this mess and im gonna try to get us out. Im still trying to come up with a plan.

After a couple of minutes of sitting in complete silence a lady who looked like she was in her forties came out in a buisness suit. This is a camp lady not a job interview. I must have said that because I felt a slight slap on my arm. I looked over and saw Bre shaking her head. "Your lucky she didnt hear you michael." Bre scolded me while whispering.

She can be so goody goody, but I love her for that. I mumbled a sorry and looked up seeing the lady staring daggers at us. Her look was so intense that I even had to look down. "And what do we have here?" she said with a icy cold voice. The councelor took off his hat to rub back his hair then put it back on. "I found these two sucking each others faces off in the lake down the way."

"It was a small kiss asshole probally something you dont get from anyone but your mom." I said glaring at him. Ive had enough of his bullshit and remarks. I have a very short temper and Bre must had noticed it because she squeezed my hand causin my body to relax a little bit.

He was smirking evily at us probally knowing we were in deep shit. "That will be enough! Now Why dont you two come into my office." she said folding her hands over her long pencil skirt. We nodded and got up still holding each others hands waiting for the consequences. Who knew what we were in for.

Sorry its a little short guys. But I wanted to leave some suspense a little there Haha. Also im sorry I havent updated in a little while I have just been a little busy. I had some free time so I decided to write a chapter. NOW TO THE FUN STUFF. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 800 READS! I didnt know this book would get that much attention but it did and I just want to thank all of the readers! also the voters thats been a big help! KEEP VOTING AND READING LOVE YOU!

~Alana