Chapter 16-"Talks Pt. 1"

Michael's Pov

As we walked through the old creaky door a mahogany desk laid out on the floor with two chairs on one side and a swivle chair on the other. "Shut the door." her voice said as she looked down at the scattered papers on her desk. I shut the door closed as me and Bre hesitantly made our way to the two chairs.

She pushed her papers to the side pushing up her glasses with her long bony index finger looking back and forth between the both of us. Is she gonna talk to us or look at us like were aliens! The dim lights flickered as she finally opened her mouth to speak after 2 minutes of uncomfortable silence.

"So did you two think it was perfectly alright or necessary to jump into the camp's lake, and I recall something about sucking each others faces off." she said her head leaning out a little with her eyebrows raised like she was waiting for a response. I wet my lips before speaking up "Im sorry Ms-" she cut me off "Mrs." she said with venom clearly in her voice.

I rolled my eyes does it really matter im trying to be nice. "Well Mrs... watever It was my idea to go into the lake it wasnt Bre's." I said leaning back in the chair. "also it was just a kiss." I said for the second time. Bre stayed quiet with her hands folded in her lap. The lady nodded and looked at Bre probally for confirmation.

"What about you young lady? do you have any say in this?" she asled tilting her head slightly to the side. Bre looked up completley nervous as she pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "He isnt telling the truth, it was my idea. I wanted to try this because my friend had suggested it and I thought it would be fun.

I didnt think of what the outcome might have been and im truly sorry mam." she said looking at the lady the whole time. I furrowed my eyebrows together. What is she doing? The lady smiled. "Well since both of you apparently "Came up with the idea" you both will be cleaning the lunch rooms after every meal,

you will scrub the floor, clean the tables, and I dont want to hear complaints. Are we clear?" she said not taking a second to breathe out. I bit my lip trying to keep my comments to myself as I nodded my head slowly. Slowly after Bre did the same. "Now if I hear about this kind of behaivor again I will make it 10 times worse!" she said raising her voice.

"Now go to your cabins and sleep." she said before getting up and exiting the room slamming the door causing Bre to jump. I let out a breath I didnt even know I was holding. "Welp! That was fun." I said with a smirk . Bre shook her head rolling her eyes and getting up. I chuckled "Babe....babe I was joking." I said still laughing going after her.

We walked out of the small shack of a building as I saw Bre walking away from the camp. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "And were do you think your going little miss." I whispered in her ear. "My cabin im tired and I dont want to get in anymore trouble." her soft voice spoke as she chewed on her lip.

I turned her around so she was looking st me and pouted. "Your not gonna give me a goodnight kiss?" I asked raising my brow. She put her hand on her chin and stroked her like she was thinking. "Ehhhhh......neh." she said giggling and walking away. "Kiss the mop that we have to clean the lunch room with tomorrow." she yelled out.

She swayed her hips as she walked into her room. Damn the things this girl does to me. I licked my lips and walked off the my cabin to get a good rest for what tomorrow has prepared for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

I woke up not even bothering to rub the sleepiness from my eyes as the sun shined through the curtains. Ugh to much light!!! I groaned and shut the blinds. I crawled back into bed pulling the covers over my face. I heard a small knock at the door. I rolled over and tried to ignore it but it just got louder and louder.

"Its open!" I yelled aloud. I heard footsteps coming closer to my bed and felt a slight nudge on my arm. "Michael.... michael wake up we have to clean the lunch room." I heard a sweet voice say, I instantly knew who it was. I put he pillow over my head as she stopped poking my arm.

And I guess she's gone. More sleep Yay!! All of a sudden I felt a cold liquid pour all over my face. I shot up out of bed to see Bre on the floor laughing to the point her face was red. "Y-you should have seen your face." she mocked the face I made and continued to laugh. "Now get dressed lazy buns." she said giggling a little before sitting down on the couch in the room.

I just shook my head letting out a few laughs and took my shower putting on fresh clothes. I salked out of the bathroom to see bre looking at her lap like she was thinking hard about something. I sat next to her jumping her out of her thoughts. "are you ok?" I asked concerned rubbin her back.

She smiled weakly and nodded. "yeah im fine lets go clean some tables." she said sighing and getting up. I know she was thinking about something and Im determined to find out.

Hola People um I dont really know what to say but im gonna say something for the next couple of chapters its going to be MICHAEL'S POVWOHOO right? Anyways thanks for reading votin and commenting guys I love you

~Alana