Chapter 18-"Movie Night"

Michael's Pov

I awoke my vision blurry as I felt a weight pressed down on my arm. I looked down and saw Breanna's eyes still shut tight. I smiled lightly and hooked my arms under her legs picking her up. She stirred a little resting her head in my kneck.

I walked with her in my arms as the the sun started to set. I set her down on my bed and pulled the covers over her. She rubbed her eyes and opened them to see me standing near her.

"Hey sunshine." I said smiling and kissing her cheek. She grinned and waved at me. I climbed in bed with her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"You ok now babygirl?" I asked resting my back against the headboard. She sighed and nodded "yea I'm ok babe thanks for singing to me again. You have an amazing voice."

I blushed a little and bit my lip. "Thank you. You want to go to the campus movie? I haven't heard the title but I hear they are all really good." I said raising my eyebrow. She pursed her lips to the side.

"Sure why not." she said smiling I got up from the bed and pulled her lightly with me. "I have to give you something though I wanted to give it to you when we got out the lake but we kind if got caught." I said chuckling lightly.

She smiled and shook her head. "You don't have to give me anything." I shook my head. "Nope too late I already got it." I said smiling. I opened up a long black box and showed her the diamond silver bracelet.

Her eyes got wide as she gasped in amazement. "No no Michael nope I'm not taking that this must have cost you a fortune." she said rambling on. I laughed and shook my head crashing my lips to hers.

"Shh I wanted to. See it even has 'M and B forever' on it for Michael and Breanna. " I said clipping the bracelet on her wrist as the heart locket hung on it.

She smiled widely and hooked her arms around my neck as she hugged me. "I love you so much michael." she said kissing my cheek and admiring the shining bracelet.

"I love you more babygirl now come on get ready so we can go I'll meet you there." I said smiling.She nodded and gave me one last peck on the lips and walked out of the room.

At the movie

Me and Bre made our way to the seats and sat down with popcorn in our hand. "This movie is probably going to be great babe." I said smiling. She smiled excited to I know and I heard its a double feature." she said taking a bite out of popcorn. She turned the other way and talked to Andy who decided to sit with us during the movie.

I looked to my left and saw Tori walking towards us. "Hey you two." she said smirking at us evilly. Bre's head snapped to Tori's direction and sent glares her way. "Hey whore it will be a great show tonight enjoy." Tori said before walking off.

"Don't let her get to you babe." I whispered in her ear. She just smiled lightly and nodded. I turned my attention towards the movie that was starting but something unexpected happened me and Bre's face showed up on the screen.