Chapter 9-"Relations"

Breanna's POV

His warm moist lips massaged against mine as he started to wrap his arms around my body. I just stood there frozen. I dont even think I was kissing back at all. Ive known him for a week and now all of a sudden were kissing? wow, life.

He pulled back making our lips have a smooch sound. My eyes were still closed from shock, but soon realized that the soft pillows that were on my lips were gone, and it was just coldness.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw michael bitting the side of his lip. There was just complete silience floating throughout the camp. All you heard were the drunken laughs and booming music from the diffrent rooms.

Michael finally spoke. "im sorry if you didnt like the a you know the kiss." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I searched my mouth from some type of moisture but didnt find any. I coughed out covering my mouth. "W-why?" I simily asked. His head snapped up to look at me. "What?" he said dropping his arm back down to his side.

I breathed in and built enough courage to ask again. "I-I said why? why did you kiss me? im just asking." my mouth got drier and drier as I continued to talk. He left out a dry chuckle.

"Like I said before. You seem like you fight for what you believe in and your confident. The other girls ive dated werent like that. Mostly girls just fall at my feet and beg for me to date them." I quickly mumbled thinking he wouldnt hear me. "Well im not like most girls." he looked in my eyes.

"Exactly, thats why I like you Bre. Dont tell me that you dont feel some type of feelings for me because I know you do babygirl." he whispered. which gave me goosebumps on to my skin.

But the truth is that he was right. After hearing the truth about his life, he didnt seem so rude and mean. Even though he was to so some people the was the way he was and no one could change that. He grew up having a tough lofe having his virginity taken away from him being abused. sounds familiar.

"I have to admit I have grown some feelings for you but I, still trying to figure them out." I looked down at my playing fingers. he lifted up my chin and pressed his forehead to mine. "Wanna figure them out together?" he breathed against my face.

Maybe I should give this a chance. I've never been able to love properly since my mom died. But im definitley willing to learn to love michael. I would want to know what it feels like to loved again.

"Ok michael ill gove this a chance because im not gonna deny it I do have feelings towards you and im willing to figure them out with you." I said letting out a shaky breath.

I looked up at him and saw his face light up like a christmas tree. he wrapped his arms around my waist and spinned my around. I yelped and held onto the back of his. "Boy what are you doing." I said through laughs as he put me down.

He giggled and pressed his lips against mine. "Just happy to because your mine." he said kissing my cheek. I dont know why I said it but it came out before I could stop it. "Please dont hurt me michael." I whispered. he cupped my cheeks in his large hands. "Never I promise." he hushed.

I smiled and promised the same to him. I know thats he's been though as much as me and I wouldnt want to cause him anymore pain. Hopefully this will work out.

Anonymous Pov

"Did you get the tapes?" I asked in quiet tone. They nodded and handed me the tapes. I smiled evily and played the tapes. "Im so sorry michael no one deserves to go through that!" That bitch cried. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Movie night is tomorrow right?" I said rubbing my chin. "Yes it is. What are you thinking?" they asked furrowing there eyebrows. "Oh dont you fret about that let me handle it." I laughed at my plan. Wait till she finds out. Michael please dont hurt me my ass.

Haha thats my job honey and im just getting started.

Breanna's Pov

The next day

I woke up in my bed with arms wrapped around my stomache. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. how did I end up here. All I remember is hugging michael at the lake.

I tried to pull his arms off but got pulled to his chest.m"Mm michael I have to take a shower." he pulled me closer so my butt was touching his crotch."Can I join?" he mumbled into my hair. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I laughed and shaked my head. "No ya perv." he laughed and finally said fine. I rushed into the bathroom and and put both of my hands on the sink counter and looked at my relfection.

I was shocked by the reflection I looked fully rested. I havent looked like that in a while. I stripped down and turned on the hot water. I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. "Babygirl hurry up I gotta go!" he said still knocking. I pulled the curtain back and went into the shower.

"Come in!" I said starting to pour some new pure seduction body wash onto the rag. I saw his sillihouite from the curtain and continued to wash my body and my hair. All of a sudden the curtain was pulled back. I quickly covered my body.

"Michael!" I scolded. "Michael!" he mocked me playfully. He jumped in the shower will me and slightly pushed me against the shower wall. "Mic-" I was cut off when his soft lips were pressed against mine.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I kissed him back as he deepend the kiss. his fingertips wrapped around my thigh as he pulled it up around hisnleg. "jump." he ordered. I listened and jumped as he caught me with his other hand our lips never seperating.

His kisses traveled down my neck and down my chest. I whimpered as he started to kiss my breast. "M-Michael." I moaned throwing my head back. I felt a weird feeling down below.

Michael inserted 1 finger to me. "Im gonna start off with one ok?" he looked up in my eyes for confromation and I nodded to weak to speak. "Look at me baby."

He said lifting up my chin. His brown eyes stuck out from his wet body. He kissed me passionatley asking for access which I granted. Our heated makeout session was interrupted by a knock at the bathroom door. "Fuck." michael harshly whispered under his breath. "Bre who are you talking to in there."

The one person that asked that is the same persona that told me to stay away from michael same person who told me he was dangerous. But here he is in my shower with me having a heated makeout session. I knew that voice anywhere. it was. Andy

(Hey guys I finally updated im sorry it took so long! but I wanna thank you guys for gettin me to 200 reads thats awesome absolutley amazing!!!!♥♥ I hope you enjoyed this story and I think I made it a little longer than normal I think ill start to make the chapters longer so

Thank you for reading and keep reading and voting I LOVE YOU!!!♡♥~Moonwalker)