Chapter 4-"Friends For Now"

Michael's Pov

My chest was beating rapidly as I ran around the camp for a morning jog. I saw a curvy figure running in white sweatpants and a gray sweatshirt.

"Hey!" I yelled out trying to get the misterious person to turn around

the figure turned around and I saw it was Breanna. Good thing I got her name from her friend andy or I probaly never would have gotten it.

"Oh hey afro I didnt know you ran in the morning to." her soft voice said taking out her headphones. she stuck her hands in her pockets and walked over to me.

"uh yeah I do im an early bird I guess. Wanna maybe run with me?" I asked with a little hope in voice easily showing.

She had a smirk on her face that showed a single dimple on her cheek. It was quite cute to be honest. Damn it mike focus. "only if you can keep up afro I mean not to brag but I was on a track team." she said cracking her knuckles.

"Well then girl you obviously havent seen me run." I said with the same smirk on my face as hers started to fade. she squinted her eyes and nodded. "We will just have to see now dont we?" she asked raising her eyebrows. Her eyes are so beautiful there a bright hazel an-"Hellooo mike" she said waving a hand in my face interrupting my thoughts.

"ok fine lets go girl!" I said getting a head start and starting to sprint. "Ooh Afro your such a cheater." her voice faded as I let out an evil laugh knowing I was gonna win. A wiff of air brushed on me as I saw her already infront of me. What the.

I ran after her and watched as she passed the finish line with her starting to jump up and down. "And thats how its done michael." she said smiling. Then it hit me "Hey you called me michael" I said realizing it. " That is your name isnt it?" she said her as her eyebrows furrowed together. "u-uh yea I just you call me afro so I was just asking cause you never call me that and i-." I rambled again. She face palmed "Your rambling again." she said laughing. "but its ok its kinda cute." I think I heard her say but I wasnt sure. "Wait what did you say i was cute?" I asked.

Her face flushed pink and she shook her head quickly. "no afro now come on they are probally already serving breakfast and frankly im hungry from beating you in the race." she said holding her stomache. Back to afro again. "Come on you need your energy for the rematch." she said taking my arm and dragging my to the camp. I knoe this is cheesy but I honestly felt my whole arm jolt with electricity.

________________××_________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter im sorry if you think its too short if you think they should be longer just tell me in the comments or anhthing you think you would want to add!