Chaoter 14-"Midnight Swim"

Breanna's Pov

My eyes fluttered open as I found myself lying on Michael's lap. I looked around seeing that it there was a couple pieces of popcorn on the floor. I smiled and shook my head. He is crazy

Flashback

"Hey! you hit my eye afro!" I said giggling and throwing some popcorn back at him.

He caught it in his mouth and smirked. Show off. "hm what was that baby?" Michael said raising an eyebrow at me. Oops I said that out load didnt I? "You sure did. Now who are you calling a show off?" he said now towering over me.

I looked side to side. "No one." I said trying to hide my smile. He nodded "mhm sure you did. Well since im a show off apparently it seems like you need a visit from the tickle monster! Ah!" he jumped on me and started tickling my sides.

I was laughing uncontrollably. "michael!" I giggled out as he continued to tickle me. "Nope say your sorry!" he said laughing with me. My mouth dropped and my eyebrows raised. "For what!" "For callin me a show off!" he said pouting.

I pecked his lips and rubbed his cheek. I saw him biting his lip and start to rub my thigh "Never! haha!" I said evily laughing then getting out from under him and running towards the closet and closing it. Woah this closet is small.

I heard his footsteps get closer to the closet. "Oh I wonder where Bre could be!" Michael said pretending to not know. I turned around and pulled the clothes back and saw..... A door to Narnia. Haha no just a wall. I hide behind the clothes all the clothes that were hangin up.

I heard the closet door open and close. "Breeee I know your in here." Michael sang out. I turned around and saw a pile of clothes Bingo! I was walking towards it when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Gotcha." he whispered in my ear.

I turned around and saw him staring in my eyes I saw him lean in and hr kiss my lips passionatley. I layed my hands on his cheeks carresing his face as the kiss continued to get deeper. Our lips broke apart causing a smooch sound to fill the small closet space.

"Girl you better stop teasing me before I go crazy." Michael said winking at me. I blushed and looked down. "Cmon babygirl lets watch a movie." he said taking my small hand in his as we walked out the door. I layed my head in his lap as we made it to the couch and he put in Peter Pan.

I fell asleep to the feeling of Michael running his fingers through my hair bringing me into a deep slumber.

Back to Normal:

I looked over at the beeping clock that read 12:00 am. I yawned lightly as I got up and sat next to a sleeping Michael. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. I rubbed my eyes and got up but a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Were do you think your going little Miss Bre." Michael grinned with his eyes still closed. "Oh I was about to change in my pajamas." I said motioning towards the closet. His eyes fluttered open and he sighed. "You can wear my shirt If you want." he said taking off his shirt.

I shrugged. "Sure baby." I said taking off my clothes but leaving my undergarements on. Michael turned around to take off his shirt. When he turned back around his jaw dropped. "Damn." he whispered. I blushed red and looked down at the carpet.

He came closer to me and handed me the shirt. he was looking at my entire move when I slid the turquiouse shirt past my chest and down my curvy waist which stopped at my Thighs. I looked up and saw Michaek biting his lip and staring in my direction.

"You look sexy in my shirt." Michael said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I could say the same about you not having a shirt on." He blushed a little and pecked my lips.

"Well thank you." he whispered against my lips. "Anytime." I whispered back. "Hey I have an idea. Why dont we go down to the lake and take a little Midnight swim." I widened my eyes. "afro are you crazy what if we get caught?" I said furrowing my eyes together.

He laughed and shook his head. "Hey dont worry were not. You only live once right?" he said raising one of his brows. I sighed. "Ok fine let me put some shorts on." I said unwrapping my arms from around his kneck and putting on some blue shorts.

He put on a white t-shirt he left in the cabin and grabbed my hand as we made our way out. It was pitch black and we saw the moon reflecting off of the lake. "Race you!" I said as I took off running. "Your a cheater!" he exclaimed from behind me as he tried to catch up.

I stopped infront of the deck and waited for him to get there. "You need some practice Afro." I said laughing. I saw he was trying so hard not to laugh, but it didnt last long because he started to laugh along. He took off his clothes and he was just in his underwear when he jumped in the lake.

"Come on in baby." he said swimming around. I sighed. The things I do for him. I slid the shorts down my waist and took the shirt off and jumped in the lake. "Woo!" I yelled with joy in my voice. Me and Michael swam to each other as I locked my arms around his neck.

He gently grabbed my thighs wrapping them around his waist. My hands crept up to his cheeks as we started to kiss. "I love you bre." Michael said in between kisses. "I love you too Michael." I said kissing him back.

We were interrupted when a blinding light came our way. He broke the kiss and looked towards where the light was coming from. "Hey! what are you doing out here!" I heard a voice say from

Srry that its shorter than my previous chapter didnt know a lot to right about so wrote this! Anyways guys thank you so much for getting me to 500 reads! I mean thats alot and I really appreciate it And also thank you for the people who Comment. Im gonna reply to them just to interact with the readers. So again Thanks for the comments the reads and the votes!=)

~Alana