Chapter 20-"Torn"

Ok before I start the chapter I heard this song and it's called Dreaming of You by Selena Quintanilla. It's got me hooked! Listen to it during this chapter because the song is soooo good and that's what I listened to while I was typing this chapter.💜

Michael's Pov

Andy was smirking as she came over to me and went down to my height bringing her face too close for my liking."i always get my way. Remember that." she whispered placing her cold hard lips on mine.

I heard a sigh come from the front of the movie door and saw Bre with the most distraught look on her face that I've ever seen. She shook her head and walked out of the Theater. Fuck! I rushed out of my seat and ran after her.

--

Breanna's Pov:

Pain.Hurt. That's all was left of me right now. My dignity had been ripped to pieces and stepped on. My heart felt like it was being squeezed and it was struggling to get out of the tight hold.

What in anyone's twisted mind possesses them to do something so low. I felt dirty knowing that this whole relationship Michael and I had was placed off of a fucking bet. I was extremely pissed.

A lot at Michael but also at myself for believing that I could feel loved again. I believed his words from the sweet pecks, hugs, and cuddles he would give Inbetween. Tears threatened to pour down my face but I wouldn't let them fall.

I chewed on my lip as I clenched and I clenched my fist and I walked throughout the campus. I wouldn't be surprised if I was being video taped right now for next weeks movie. I heard fast footsteps approaching me and continued to walk faster.

"Bre!" his voice boomed as he tried to catch up with me. I can't talk to him right now I don't even feel like I should talk to him at all and just wait until camp is over. I felt a grip tug at my wrist and I flinched and snatched my hand away.

I looked up at his deep brown eyes that I once fell in love with knowing that the whole time he was lying straight to my face. "Don't fucking touch me!" My voice didn't sound like it usually did.

It was filled with venom after each syllable. "I just want to talk Bre-" I cut him off raising my hand "It's Breanna!" I snapped glaring at him. He shut his eyes lightly as he clenched his jaw.

"Please just listen." he soft voice pleaded. Why am I still here! does he want to embarrass me somemore. "No you listen. How the fuck could you do this to me Michael! After all the shit I told you. The secrets. I told you I fucking love you and gave you my virginity and you just act like it's some game. We'll it isnt. You also gave them the damn sheets that we fucking slept on you bastard!" I yelled at him tears falling freely down my face.

"Did you mean anything you even said! did you mean it when you said you loved me or that you PROMISED that you would never hurt me? And that fact that you didn't tell me and I had to find out on damn mo-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

No. I'm not falling back into his trap again. I pushed him away aand my hand instantly came down across his face. Causing his head to whip to the side. He clenched his jaw as I walked away closing myself in my room.

I instantly broke down crying.I brought my knees to my chest putting my head on my legs hugging them. My sobs filled the room as my heart broke.

The question that pondered throughout my head was Did he even truly love me in the first place?