Romeo and Juliet

ayy, i love shakespeare. i came up with this one shot when i was sleeping, so yeah. enjoy!

➽──────────❥

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Mrs. T asks you, looking concerned.

You nod your head. "Yeah, I'm okay."

But the truth was, you weren't. You were super nervous because your play was the very next day. Also, to make it even worse, you are Juliet and your crush, (C/N), is Romeo. You guys haven't practiced the kissing scene because Mrs. T said that it's not necessary to practice it. You were super scared of kissing him even though you guys were friends.

Just as you were about to walk out the theater, (C/N) walks up to you. "Hey (Y/N)! You excited for the play tomorrow? You're gonna do great!"

You blush. "Yeah, thanks. I'm a bit nervous, that's all." You notice (C/N) frown but he stops frowning.

"Is it because of the... kissing scene?" (C/N) asks.

"What? No, no, no. Pfft, coarse not!"

"Oh, okay." He then smiles and waves goodbye. He leaves the theater and you do too.

➽──────────❥

Here we go, the moment you've been nervous about the entire night...

You glance at the audience and you see them looking excited and eager to see what will happen next, even though they know what will occur.

The play was going great. You memorized all your lines and so did everyone else.

You look at (C/N) and a small blush was on his cheeks. Your eyes focus on his lips.

You close the gap because (C/N) wasn't suppose to move, he was suppose to be dead in the play at the moment. You place your lips on his soft, glorious ones. Your stomach erupted with butterflies as you felt slightly light headed.

When you pull away, the audience starts clapping as you blush.

Once the play finished, everyone took a bow in front of the stage and you went in the back for the after party. Right when you were headed to the party room, (C/N) stops you.

"You did so good, (Y/N)!" He smiles at you as you smile back.

"Thanks, you too."

You two go inside the party room and grab a couple snacks, then sitting down at one of the circular tables and talking about different things.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" (C/N) asks you out of the blue.

You put down your cheeto and dust your hands off. "Yeah sure."

"Close your eyes and stay still. I just wanna try something."

You do as you're told even though you were slightly confused.

Then, you felt something soft and warm on your lips. You open your eyes and see his nice (C/E/C) eyes again. You quickly close your eyes and enjoy the kiss.

He pulls back. "Now, I didn't have to act dead."

You chuckle and notice that everyone at the after party was staring at the two of you. You heard all of them 'aw' and tell others that 'their ship has sailed'.

You blush and stuff your face with pizza, not knowing what else to do.

I kissed my crush two times today... Holy crap, this is the best day ever.

➽──────────❥

what's your favorite play? also, if you enjoyed reading this chapter, press the star at the bottom of your screen and leave a comment :) thank you!