Take Five

in this one shot, your crush is the movie director and your the actor. hope ya enjoy <3

➽──────────❥

"And cut!" (C/N) announces to everybody. He walks up to you with a smile on his face. "Good job, (Y/N)."

You blush. "Thanks. But I think I need to work on some of my lines..." You say, remembering how you forgot some of them.

"You go ahead and do that while we have lunch break. See ya!" He waves and walks off somewhere.

You grin before walking off as well. You're greeted with a bunch of helpers asking if you want your make up touched up or a wardrobe change. You just shake your head and go to the lunch table, getting a couple of snacks to feed on.

When you get food, you walk to your chair and eat silently, making sure not to make a mess. While you munch on your food, you look through the script, muttering your lines to yourself. You wanted to perfect your role.

The role was huge and it could really bring your career as a famous actor blooming. It was an amazing opportunity and you even got your crush as your director! The luck, am I right?

When lunch break was over, the crew went back to filming.

➽──────────❥

After about an hour or so of filming, it reached the slow dancing scene where you were suppose to slow dance with a guy. While the cameras were rolling, you kept messing up. You kept on stepping on his foot or kept on doing the wrong move. It was frustrating and (C/N) could tell you were having trouble.

"Cut!" He announces. "Alright, everyone take five."

You sigh and let out a frustrated groan. It was so hard!

"Wait, (Y/N)... Not you." (C/N) came up to you.

You were pretty confused on why he held you back. You were the one who needed the break the most.

"Yeah?" You ask.

"I've noticed you been having trouble with the slow dance lately..." He began and you snort. No dip. He ignores your snort and continues. "So I wanted to help you through it." He takes out his hand.

You grab it and he pulls you close, causing you to blush. He bends down a bit and whispers in your ear. "Just think of the beat of the music and follow that. It should guide you through it." He dances around the room, holding on to you tightly.

"O-okay," You stutter. He was so close to you that it made you quite nervous.

He just smirks and swirls you. You gasp in surprise but giggle immediately afterwards.

"Okay, now for the dip." He dips your back down and you bend a bit to make it more graceful. He makes sure to put his hand firmly on your back to support you.

You look up at him when he isn't bringing you back up. You notice that he's staring at you. His eyes were directly on you and it made you a bit nervous. His eyes and your eyes were locked and they stayed locked for what felt like forever. It felt nice.

"Um, Mr. (C/L/N)?" You hear someone say next to you.

Your eyes widen and (C/N) let's out a small gasp. He accidentally drops you and you land on the floor, followed by a wince.

He whispers a quick 'sorry' and scurries away to his co-worker.

Out of disappointment and shock, you stay on the ground, your butt aching and your heart sad.

Great.

➽──────────❥

hello! vote and comment if you enjoyed. it's your way of telling me to keep writing these <3 thank you!