Card Game

i was just playing a card game and I got this idea :) hope you enjoy!

➽──────────❥

"Do I have to go?" You ask your best friend.

(B/F/N), you're absolute best friend, just barged into your room, interrupting you from reading Wattpad. She told you that you and her were going to a party in less then an hour.

She nods. "Yes, you have to go. Now, get your dress on and put some make up on 'cause we don't got much time!"

You groan as you turn off your device sadly, not wanting to abandon your favorite book.

"You can read Wattpad after the party, (Y/N)," She assures you when she notices your sorrow.

"Fine." You huff and get off your bed, brushing off the crumbs from the Pringles you were eating a little bit ago.

You look through your closet and pick out a casual dress and a jean jacket for your outfit.

When your done with putting on your clothes, you go to your mirror and put on a light amount of makeup.

"You ready?" (B/F/N) asks when you finally get done.

You nod. "Yup."

You walk downstairs and hop into her car. (B/F/N) starts to drive the two of you to the party.

➽──────────❥

When you walk in, you immediately want to go home.

People are dancing crazily with each other and others are drinking something that you don't think is water from a red solo cup.

"I hate you," You say, turning to your best friend.

She smiles. "I love you too!"

You look around and try to find something to do. After a couple minutes or searching, you give up.

Then, (B/F/N) taps your shoulder. "Hey, guess what? I found some people upstairs that are playing card games. If you want, you can hang with them," She says.

"What about you?" You ask.

She waves a hand in the air, telling you it's not important. "I'll be fine. I promise I'll be there in a bit, okay?"

You nod. "Alright."

You walk up the steps and look around the upper floor. You check different bedrooms but still can't find a living soul.

Then, you hear giggles erupt behind the very last door in the hallway. So, you assumed that was it.

Awkwardly, you open the door and wave at the people inside.

"Uh, hi. I'm (Y/N)," You introduce yourself.

All of them smile at you warmly.

In total, there was three girls and two guys in the room.

All of them say their names. So, in the room, there is Rachel, Kylie, Ellie, Cameron, and Jake.

"Can I sit?" You ask, moving forwards, putting more of yourself inside the room. You close the door as well.

"Yeah, sure!" Rachel responds cheerfully.

You smile as a 'thank you' and take a seat next to her.

"We're playing (Favorite Card Game)," Jake informs you.

You smile brightly. "I love that game!" You exclaim gleefully.

You guys start to play when someone opens the door.

"Alright I'm back, just needed to use the restroom," The person says.

You look at their face and realize it's... (C/N)?!

"(C/N)?" You ask, trying to find out if it's true.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)!" He greets with a wide grin. He takes a seat next to you and your heart starts to pound.

You nervously scoot a little bit away from him.

After Jake told him what they were playing, they started over and played with (C/N) this time.

When everyone else lost and it was only down to you and (C/N), a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.

"Let's make this a little more interesting," He started mysteriously. "If I end up winning the game, you have to do whatever I want you to do. But, if you win, I have to do whatever you want me to do."

You thought it over but you came to a conclusion.

"Deal. But, I just would like to let you know that I've the master of (Favorite Card Game)," You tell him, trying to make him intimidated for fun.

He lets out a chuckle. "Well then, let's see who's the real master."

"Alright guys, enough trash talk," Cameron cut in.

After that, the two of you continued the game.

➽──────────❥

"Ha! I won!" (C/N) exclaims with a triumphant smirk on his face.

You rolled your eyes, bummed that he actually won.

"Now," He starts with a deep, strangely attractive, voice, "you have to do whatever I want."

You motioned for him to continue. "Which is..."

His eyes lit up with an idea and you got a bit nervous. "You have to... kiss me."

"Kiss me?" You repeat, unable to believe your ears.

He nods. "Yes. So, kiss me."

You blush and look at everyone else in the room. They had smiles on their faces.

You look back to (C/N). "Are you being serious?"

"Yup."

The only thing you could hear was your heart slamming against your chest.

You come closer to him hesitantly.

Then, he grabs your hips and pulls you directly in front of him, only a centimeter away from his face.

He leans in and you do as well. When your lips touch his, you feel like you just jumped out of a plane. Adrenaline rushing and heart leaping out of your chest.

Finally, both of you pull apart.

"Who wants to play again?" (C/N) asks with a smirk.

➽──────────❥

what's your favorite card game? also, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this one-shot! love you all xo